- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
13 Reasons Why The Revolution Might Start with Obamacare
Posted By kurtnimmo On June 28, 2012 @ 12:53 pm In Old Infowars Posts Style,Tile,U.S. News | Comments Disabled
June 28, 2012
Has any of the Supreme Court Justices read the Constitution lately? I can say five of the justices will have to be held accountable for how they ruled. There is no reason why Obama care should be ruled Constitutional. Many Americans read the Constitution and know with no doubt what is said in simple terms. The Constitution was meant to be understood by the common person. It is not complicated to understand. It does not take a Harvard Law Degree to understand with clarity what the Constitution says about Obamacare. Only lawyers can screw it up with their own twisted thinking and word manipulation to stretch the meaning beyond the intent..Does anyone think the American people will let the US Supreme Court be the final word on a flawed ruling? Let the public backlash begin, the American people by an overwhelming majority will rule Obamacare unconstitutional by non compliance in mass.
I will tell you why Obamacare is unconstitutional, I do not have a law degree, I did not attend collage. I am just a high school graduate. Even a 5 year old child being home schooled can say why the Affordable Heath care act is unconstitutional. Here is why it is unconstitutional applying my knowledge of history, reading the Constitution:
1. The Obamacare individual Mandate is a direct Tax which is unconstitutional under Article 1 section 9:
No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.
2. It violates State’s right since the Federal Government does not have the Constitutional Authority to take over Healthcare as stated in the 10th Amendment outlined in the Bill of Rights.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
3. This mandate is involuntary servitude or slavery to the big banks and the insurance industries. The 13 amendment states:
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
4. It benefits certain industries in a crony capitalist or a monopoly system is illegal in the Constitution under Article 1 section 8:
No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another; nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.
5. Justice Kagan is not supposed to hear this case because of conflict of interest. The reason is; she was part of drafting and passing the Affordable Healthcare Act. I would recommend many state Attorney Generals invalidate the ruling from the High Court on the bases Justice Kagan did not recuse herself as the law prescribed.
7. This July 4. We celebrate Independence Day breaking all political ties with the King of England because of taxes and government oppressing the colonist as written in the Declaration of Independence stating:
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.
8. The Individual Mandate is a tax imposed on us, just as the early colonist said in their grievance against the King Stated again in the Declaration of Independence.
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent.
We went from no taxation without representation to TAXATION WITHOUT HESITATION 235 years later
Obamacare was rammed down our throats without our consent.
9. Remember the Whiskey and Shays rebellions. The people will resist and revolt than pay for a tax they never consented to nor are not legally bound under the Constitution. The people back in our early history were the final check on government power.
10. the American people will be the final check on government power as stated again in the famous document signed by 56 people on July 4, 1776:
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
11. States can ignore the supreme court ruling under this landmark decision Prinz Mack vs. Brady Bill victory for the 10th Amendment with Justice Scalia giving the majority opinion writing saying the several states “are not subject to federal direction” reinforcing the Federalist papers quote:
” The great innovation of this design was that-our citizens would have two political capacities, one state and one federal, each protected from incursion by the other”
” Just as the separation and independence of the coordinate branches of the Federal Government serve to prevent the accumulation of excessive power in any one branch, a healthy balance of power between the States and the Federal Government will reduce the risk of tyranny and abuse from either front”
12. States will reject implementing Obamacare for the reason, it cost too much. It will wreck the economies of already on the brink in many states hit hard by the economic depression. It will increase the number of people out of work. Many states will balk,
13. This ruling will also give fuel to people running for state legislators. The people will demand the states to nullify Obamacare with other draconian illegal Federal incursions like the TSA with more intensity.
This ruling might be the spark America needs to find within themselves to take their country back from socialist control freaks. Firearms sales are rising to record levels. The reason is the people see the government as a threat to their safety and security. They do not see the phony enemy of radical Islam as a threat it was years ago. Al Quada is not groping people at the airport and forcing us to pay for health insurance. It is our own government.
This ruling might be a blessing in disguise that could be the best thing to happen for America. This is a good reason more then ever to push back government inside the confines of the Constitution. Are you motivated to take back America? Just face facts, we can no longer sit on the sidelines being a spectator. We no choice but to push back or we will be slaves. I am no slave, are you?
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/13-reasons-why-the-revolution-might-start-with-obamacare/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.