May 29, 2012
In past years, it was neoconservative political mouth pieces like John Bolton and John McCain who would first put out the call for US military intervention in far-away lands. Alas, those were the good old days.
Enter stage right – as globalist employee and Bilderberg kitchen porter, US General Martin Dempsey, takes the lead in advocating ‘what is best’ for American taxpayers when it comes to committing US military resources and personnel overseas.
Dempsey has stated that he is now prepared to commit our armed forces, in what appears to be a carbon copy of the highly illegal and hugely unsuccessful Libyan regime change adventure – if was “asked to do so.”
Assuming, as is unofficial policy in America now – that there will be no US Congressional declaration of war, as Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta explained to the world a few ago confirming he would be seeking “international permission” from the UN in order to launch wars and other military operations, General Dempsey may get his way in the end.
Dempsey’s tough calls for action are backed by nothing more than the corporate mainstream media momentum of fake news in Syria, along with the ambiguous testimony of a 11 year old Syrian child, General Dempsey has begun to establish the military and logistical parameters by which the United States will be intervening in Syria before the November US Presidential election.
Dempsey declared to the press in Washington today that:
“After nearly a year and a half of slaughter, it is far past time for the United States to begin to lead and put an end to the Assad regime. President Obama can no longer ignore calls from congressional leaders in both parties to take more assertive steps,” he said.
This latest push for another war has come on the back of one large manipulated and staged media event this past weekend, the now infamous ’Houla Massacre.’ So far, the only evidence that the controlled corporate media have offered to support NATO allied countries’ open agenda for regime change in Syria, are ambiguous Youtube videos of dead civilians, and the incredibly shaky testimonial… of a eleven year old “young survivor.”
Again, the mainstream media are simply running headlines that implicate the Assad government in this latest massacre, but when you actually read the news stories, the proof is either non-existent, or spun heavily to cover the obvious ambiguity and unreliability of the so-called ‘damning evidence.’
In the case of Syrian boy, The Guardian Newspaper claims to have contacted the boy through a “town elder” who also happens to be… a member of the Syrian Revolutionary Council, and is now caring for him in their protective custody. After page upon page of spinning a conclusion as to who is responsible for the killings, the Guardian quietly squeezes in the admission that:
We are unable to independently verify the account and have chosen not to name the boy for security reasons.
When pressed how he could actually confirm what forces actually committed this massacre, quite cannily for a 11 year old child, he changed his tact:
Throughout a 15-minute conversation, the boy remained calm and detached until he was pressed on how he knew the gunmen were pro-regime militia men, known as al-Shabiha. The irregular forces have been widely accused by residents of Houla of entering homes and slaughtering families. At least 32 of the dead are children and many of them appear to have been killed at close range.
“Why are you asking me who they were? I know who they were. We all know it. They were the regime army and people who fight with them. That is true.”
Globalist and decaying US Senator John McCain, who is perhaps Washington’s number one 24/7 365 pro-war talking shop-keeper, played his usual role in reinforcing the false left vs. right paradigm when it comes to partisan US war rhetoric, calling the White House “feckless” for not doing more to stop Syria.
“This is a shameful episode in American history,” he said. “It’s really an abdication of everything that America stands for and believes in.”
Bilderberg gopher Dempsey also took the opportunity to re-brand the Libyan failure as a success and even claims now that the US can do the same in Syria:
Dempsey was asked if there is a place in Syria for the Libya model, in which NATO led a bombing campaign ostensibly to protect civilian areas but which swiftly evolved into action directly in support of the rebels.
“I’m sure there are some things that we did in Libya that could be applicable in a Syria environment or Syria scenario…”
This latest UN consensus-building effort today comes after earlier efforts this week by the UN to lean towards an interventionist policy, but don’t expect the facts or legality to get in the way of the ultimate goal – which is regime change in Syria. Particularly pivotal in the process are UN observers in Syria whose reports will be used to qualify Syria for a NATO-style “humanitarian intervention” later on this year. Our media in America and in Europe are feeding their version of reality in order to construct enough public outrage to justify sending in the heavy guns. Case in point:
“Major General Robert Mood, head of the UN team in Syria, deplored the attack, which began at midday on Friday, as “indiscriminate and unforgivable” but did not say who had been to blame.”
The media manipulation and spinning half-stories into apparent truths are the key to building a consensus on military intervention and there is no better example of this than this latest Houla Massacre in Syria. Meanwhile, western-backed terrorists, many of whom are al-Qaida, are moving forward in their civil war, killing and carrying out a series of attacks on civilians, UN observers and others, in order to create the western consensus reality narrative that “Assad must go.”
They are desperate and they are running behind schedule, so expect the media spinning and grand declarations from Hillary Clinton and William Hague to increase in the coming weeks and months. After Syria is broken, then Lebanon is next.
Onward, to Iran.
This article was posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 10:54 am