Norovirus has sickened 80 Boston College students who ate at a nearby Chipotle restaurant, state health officials said Tuesday.

“Initial testing conducted by the State Public Health has shown the presence of norovirus,” the health department said in a statement.

Although many of the students said they feared they’d been struck with the same E. coli bacteria that made 52 people in nine states sick this fall after eating at Chipotle restaurants, experts said the pattern of illness didn’t look like E. coli.

“Health officials in Boston believe this is likely a norovirus, which seems consistent with the pattern, in our estimation,” Chipotle spokesman Chris Arnold told NBC News.


NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Get the latest breaking news & specials from Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew.

Related Articles


Comments