- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
9/11: Wake Up the District Attorney With 1,000 Letters: WEEK 1
Posted By aaron On June 3, 2010 @ 4:01 pm In Old Infowars Posts Style,September 11 | Comments Disabled
World for 9/11 Truth
June 3, 2010
A message from NYC CAN:
Today is the first day of our 4-week campaign urging the Manhattan District Attorney to investigate the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7. To bring Building 7 fully to the attention of the District Attorney, our goal is to flood the DA’s office with 1,000 letters and faxes per week, because anything short of 1,000 will fail to show just how widespread the desire for a new investigation is. We are counting on you to take part in this gigantic grassroots effort no matter who you are or how busy you are. The good thing is:
You will only be asked to send one letter per week!
And, at the beginning of each week, we will report how many letters and faxes were sent the previous week! This way we all get to know whether or not we reached our goal.
This is how it’s going to work:
* At the beginning of each week we will send out a template of the letter. Feel free to edit the letter to make it your own, but please be sure to stick to what the letter is saying. The template is available below.
* Copy/paste the letter, edit it as you see fit, and mail or fax it to the District Attorney’s office. We are asking you to mail or fax your letter because the District Attorney’s office asks for complaints to be written.
* Email us to let us know you sent your letter so we can record a total for that week.
* Forward this action alert to as many people as possible, post it on blogs, websites, facebook, etc.
Each week will cover a different topic so that the District Attorney can be comprehensively educated about the destruction of Building 7 in a way that is easy to absorb. Not overwhelming with them with all sorts of information is key. This is how the weeks will go:
Week 1: Getting the DA’s office to watch footage of Building 7
Week 2: Testimonial Evidence
Week 3: Physical Evidence
Week 4: Technical Evidence (analysis of footage)
The fax # for the Special Prosecutions Bureau of the Manhattan District Attorney is (212) 335-8914. The mailing address is included in the letter pasted below.
Please help us make this first week an amazing success by taking ten minutes to do your part. The time for us to act as one is now.
Thank you for keeping up the fight!
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/911-wake-up-the-district-attorney-with-1000-letters-week-1/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.