Online hacktivist group Anonymous on Friday invited its supporters in Liverpool, England, to confront high-profile pedophiles in their homes, the group said in its YouTube statement.
In a short video clip, the group urged supporters to “march to the homes of some of those involved in this nightmarish cover-up,” warning alleged child molesters that “Friday the 13th will see us become the nightmare on Elite Street.”
Anonymous claimed they uncovered a “club of elite pedophiles” that had been raping and murdering children for their own entertainment for years. The ring allegedly involves politicians, royals, religious and media figures, singers, and actors.
“You think you are safe? You think you are untouchable and that we will not directly interrupt your lives? You are wrong. You are the stuff of nightmares,” the video said.
The UK media reported last December that the majority of child sexual abuse survivors in the United Kingdom mistrusted Home Secretary Theresa May’s investigation into claims of decades-long child abuse cover-ups.
An inquiry panel was established last summer to conduct a wide-ranging investigation over allegations of child abuse dating back to the 1970s and 1980s.
Since then, two consecutive chairs of the inquiry have stepped down in response to criticism over their impartiality due to links with current and former politicians possibly implicated in the scandal.