Questionable beheading videos, unverified and unsubstantiated yet accepted as valid by governments and the establishment media, now appear with every political turn in the ISIS War.

The latest person allegedly killed is Alan Henning, a British citizen. His supposed beheading, not actually shown in the video, follows that of another British citizen, David Haines.

On Thursday, the British government announced it would resume training “rebels” fighting against the government of Bashar al-Assad, a move that aids a primary objective ISIS, a terror group supposedly spawned from al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Last week Britain joined the bombing campign in Syria that has killed numerous civilians.

British PM David Cameron explooited the alleged beheading video of Haines, said to be an aid worker, to rally Parliament to war.

“This is about psychopathic terrorists that are trying to kill us and we do have to realize that, whether we like it or not, they have already declared war on us,” Cameron said. “There isn’t a ‘walk on by’ option. There isn’t an option of just hoping this will go away.”

The first in the series of ISIS theatrical productions, the assumed beheading of American James Foley, was dismissed as a fake by vafrious researchers. In August, The Telegraph reported

…a study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company which has worked for police forces across Britain, suggested camera trickery and slick post-production techniques appear to have been used…no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.

Theatrical beheadings, conducted off camera for unmentioned reason, will continue to be strategically released as the ISIS war unfolds.


NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Get the latest breaking news & specials from Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew.

Related Articles


Comments