Documents and explosives, a few simple questions
Steve Watson | July 14 2005
Following the "revelation" that the so called London Bombers left personal documents at the scenes of the attacks, plus a car load of explosives at Luton Station, there are a few unanswered questions that need addressing.
1. Why would suicide bombers carry personal documents?
Were they under the impression they would be traveling elsewhere after they blew themselves up? Even if the bombers themselves were not thinking straight, would the so called outside "Mastermind" of the operation really allow his trained bombers to risk being identified, thus possibly revealing a trail back to him?
2. How is it that paper documents can survive bomb blasts that rip apart steel and people?
If the bombers were carrying documents then surely they would have been in very close proximity to the bombs themselves, if not in the bags with the bombs. If not then why would the bombers all leave their personal documents in safe places away from the carnage? Perhaps they were made out of the magic paper that can survive air wrecks, fires hot enough to melt steel and the pulverization of concrete skyscrapers as on 9/11.
3. Why were two of the men's papers found in two or three different locations? Why would you give away your personal documents to a fellow bomber if you knew you were both going to die?
4. If you were going to use four bombs in four locations, blowing yourself up in the process, why would you leave extra bombs in your hire car for the police to find?
5. The bombers have been described as four "nice lads", "normal kids who played basketball and kicked a ball around" , one was the son of a fish n chip shop owner, one was a primary teacher. Their immediate family of one of the bombers, the 22 year old sports science graduate, have been quoted as saying they "could not comprehend why he had become a mass murderer."
HOW DID THESE NICE YOUNG LADS GET THEIR HANDS ON MILITARY GRADE HIGH EXPLOSIVES AND IF THEIR HOUSES WERE FULL OF THEM, ENOUGH TO WARRANT THE EVACUATION OF 600 PEOPLE FROM THE AREA THEN WOULDN'T THEIR FAMILIES HAVE NOTICED?
Of course the police have now confirmed that there must be a grand mastermind behind the whole plot. No doubt that person will have fled and a never ending manhunt will ensue. In any case these five simple questions highlight the fact that the official line defies all logic.