Living With War
Fake bin Laden tapes, terrorist bombings in Egypt desperate lunge by global architects to promote 'war on terror' hoax
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | April 25 2006
Events of the past few days have betrayed an effort on the part of the global architects to strike back in the propaganda war and re-invigorate ailing belief that the Bush administration is really fighting a war on terror.
Rats start leaving the sinking White House ship as McClellan deserts and prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald reportedly moves closer to an indictment of Karl Rove.
Counterpunch reports that journalists at a Columbia University event are worried that, "Bush, Rove and Cheney, if they thought they were going to lose the House in November and face serious investigations into their crimes and deceits, would do something treasonous, like launching a war against Iran, or perhaps allowing another major terrorist attack against a U.S. target, so that they could then clamp down further on domestic freedom and ramp up jingoistic support among their wavering base."
Get Every Alex Jones FIlm For Just $5.95!
The dead nemesis Osama bin Laden re-appears on an audio tape and provides Bush with numerous fillips to exploit in subsequent speeches and policies.
- Al-Qaeda's mythical status was offset by 'Osama' tying Al-Qaeda to Hamas. Unlike Al-Qaeda, Hamas is a real organization. Having a believable enemy encourages Americans to give up their liberty for alleged security.
- Osama's rant against 'Zionist Crusaders' bolstered the influence of the Israeli lobby in Washington and increases pressure on the Bush administration to launch a military strike on Iran.
- Osama's attempt to stir the pot once again on the Muslim cartoon riots leaves the door open for more staged protests that harden western public opinion against Muslims and by proxy Persian Iranians in preparation for a military strike on Iran.
- Osama rails against a western peacekeeping force going into Darfur. This increases support for a western peacekeeping force going into Darfur led by NATO, something that President Bush called for in February. This paves the way for western oil interests to exploit booming African oil production.
- Bush's dwindling approval rating is directly tied to Iraq. Osama talks about the struggle in Iraq. Bush is now fighting Osama in Iraq. Americans are more likely to accept that the war in Iraq is the same as the war on terror - a war that could last a hundred years.
The results of a CNN poll were released showing Bush's approval rating had slipped even further down to just 32 per cent.
Simultaneously terrorists bomb the Egyptian resort city of Dahab, killing at least 22 people and injuring hundreds, dozens of them westerners.
Reports emerge that Israeli citizens were warned to stay away from Egyptian tourist locations this week.
Jewish news outlet Y Net News reports, "Retired General Salah al-Din Salim, an Egyptian researcher at the Strategic Studies Institute in Cairo, said that it could not be ruled out that the Israeli Mossad was involved in the terror attack in Dahab.
"The Mossad's ability to penetrate the Bedouins in Sinai is known," Salim said in an interview with al-Jazeera."
A former Iranian ambassador tells the Asia Times that US covert ops aimed at destabilizing Iran in preparation for a military strike are underway. Support is being funneled to the MEK terrorist group, an organization responsible for killing US military personnel and US civilians working on defense projects in Tehran in the 1970s.
The global architects are hard at work to counter the unabated and increasing worldwide opposition to their sociopathic agenda by dangling the imaginary threat of annihilation in front of our eyes. However, like a heroin junkie, each time they score a hit they need more an more to feed the addiction. Witness the reaction of the tourists in Egypt most of whom said the bombing wouldn't stop them from remaining and enjoying the rest of their holiday.
Much to the chagrin of the global architects and just like the title of the new new Neil Young album, westerners are decreasingly running to their government for protection, but are instead 'living with war'.
INFOWARS: BECAUSE THERE'S A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND
Infowars.com is Copyright 2006 Alex Jones | Fair Use Notice