Alex Jones' Bilderberg Report
Prison Planet.com | June 13 2006
Click here to listen to the MP3 summary.
THE KEY POINTS
- Canadian immigration officials almost deported Alex's crew on the orders of Bilderberg until the media arrived.
- Agent provocateurs, one apparently operating on behalf of Queen Beatrix, were trying to stir up trouble and provoke peaceful protesters into becoming violent.
- One Dutch individual expressed his desire to kill Freemasons and attack the Bilderberg Group - yards away from police who were waiting to pounce if any of the peaceful protesters and independent media agreed.
- Police intimidated Alex's crew for parking in clearly permitted parking spaces and threatened to arrest them.
- Police attempted to remove protesters from what was shown to be public property.
- Alex was able to bullhorn the Bilderbergers - in his own words "crossing the line" and demanding their attention. Security were figuratively ripping their hair out and staring at Alex with total hatred as his screed loudly echoed across and bounced back off the buildings.
- After his experience Alex is more enlightened to the ultimate agenda of the new world order and he is more energized than ever to oppose it.
Further articles about the Bilderberg expose are coming this week.
COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE
INFOWARS: BECAUSE THERE'S A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND
Infowars.com is Copyright 2006 Alex Jones | Fair Use Notice