Talking Toilets To Tell Us Right From Wrong
Government thinks we need to be kept in line by urinal cakes
Infowars.net | February 12, 2007
The state of New Mexico has ordered 500 talking urinal cakes that will deliver a recorded anti-DWI message to bar and restaurant patrons who make one last pit stop before getting behind the wheel.
The "Wizmark" device subjects users to a female voice reading the following script: "Hey there, big guy. Having a few drinks? Listen up. Think that you've had a few too many? Then it's time to call a cab or ask a sober friend for a ride home. It sure is safer and a hell of a lot cheaper than a DWI. Make the smart choice tonight. Don't drink and drive. Remember, your future is in your hand."
Click here for the audio
The state Transportation Department plans to distribute them to Santa Fe bars and restaurants as well as establishments in Farmington, Gallup and Las Cruces.
Once again big brother intrusiveness has been given an excuse to flourish where common sense is lacking. The idea that every form of misdemeanor can be solved by some ridiculous piece of technology is aiding a sleepwalk towards the surveillance society.
How many people are seriously going to heed a warning from something they are literally pissing on?
At first glance this story may seem ludicrous and comical, but it is once again indicative of a wider problem within society. We are letting our governments treat us like mindless sheep that need to be watched over 24/7 and told how to act and how to conduct ourselves.
Why do they think they can treat people like this? Because people let them.
In Orwell's 1984 the orders came from a telescreen, only in the new America will the orders come from the toilet.
The authorities have for a long time used the DWI problem as an excuse to introduce freedom sapping big brother technologies. There is a veritable surveillance package that all drivers will soon be forced to accept if they wish to use America's roads and highways.
-Moves are afoot to force 245 million drivers in America to have alcohol breathalyzers fitted in their vehicles , ignition interlocks that prevent the vehicle from being started by an inebriant.
- GPS tracking and taxation black boxes are being pushed to coincide with the construction of the NAFTA Superhighway, where all vehicles will be forced to use toll roads and will have their every movement catalogued by spy satellites in alliance with a massive centralized database.
- US citizens will be forced to adopt a de-facto national identification card and have their freedom of mobility defined by behavioral fealty to the government under proposals set to derive from NAFTA superhighway toll road systems and the implementation of the American Union.
- Biometric eye scanners that can detect tiredness and deny mobility if the system judges the driver to be fatigued are being proposed for individual vehicle use after being utilized by police in Australia.
- Proposals are in play to install surveillance cameras in all cars, especially in areas where legislation has been passed that bans the individual from smoking in their own car if a child is also present.
- In March 2004, Toyota launched its concept car of the future - a literal behavior modification surveillance center on wheels - festooned with Big Brother technology - that will record every nuance and error the driver exhibits, and will limit its performance based on those factors, including refusing to turn itself on. Industry publications and other motor industry giants have also touted surveillance infested vehicles as the model for all future development.
- Though billed as a "non-profit organization," The American Institute of Philanthropy has given MADD poor grades for its high bureaucratic and fundraising costs.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, a front group for the auto industry that has been caught in the past stealing money it raises through telemarketing , advocates warrantless random roadblocks and checkpoints to supposedly find drunk drivers, violating the U.S. constitution and instilling fear into people for simply having a glass of wine with their meal.
Just as surveillance cameras (both talking and non-talking) do nothing to prevent crime, talking piss cakes will do absolutely nothing to prevent DWIs.
In the majority of areas in the south-west, around half of DWIs involve illegal aliens, but nobody is prepared to face up to that problem. A study by the Highway Safety Research Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill found Hispanic drivers involved in crashes were three times more likely to be drunk than white or black drivers.
If you find one of these things talking at you when you're doing your business I suggest you flush it where it belongs with the rest of the crap you'd normally find in a toilet.
The Internet leader in activist media - Prison Planet.tv . Thousands of special reports, videos, MP3's, interviews, conferences, speeches, events, documentary films, books and more - all for just 15 cents a day! Click here to subscribe!
Infowars.com is Copyright 2007 Alex Jones | Fair Use Notice