Acts of hate:
UK Gov. makes
full list of 'deportation' acts
London Times | August 23, 2005
The Home Office today published a list of "unacceptable behaviours" which will lead to the deportation or exclusion of any foreign national who commits them from the UK.
According to the Home Secretary the list is indicative rather than exhaustive and covers any non-UK citizen whether in the UK or abroad.
- Cannot foment, justify, glorify terrorist violence in furtherance of particular beliefs
- Cannot seek to provoke others to terrorist acts
- Cannot foment other serious criminal activity or seek to provoke others to serious criminal acts
- Inter-community violence
- Cannot foster hatred which might lead to inter-community violence in the UK.
Individuals who do the above by any means or medium are caught by the legislation, including:
- writing, producing, publishing or distributing material;
- public speaking including preaching
- running a website
- using a position of responsibility such as teacher, community or youth leader