A five-year-old American boy has been rushed to hospital, after eating a piece of KFC chicken infested with maggots.

According to The Sun, police in Helena West, Arkansas, released a stomach-churning video which shows maggots crawling all over a half eaten fried chicken inside a KFC box.

They said a woman contacted the department through their Facebook page and shared a clip of the contaminated chicken her son tucked into.

Read more


Get the latest breaking news & specials from Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew.

Related Articles