- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -

Breaking: Police Confirm Infowars Photos of Boston Suspects

Posted By yihan On April 18, 2013 @ 8:48 am In Old Infowars Posts Style,Tile,World News | Comments Disabled

Media continues to cover-up separate images showing private security employees with black backpacks at scene of blast

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 18, 2013


Editor’s note: The above photo was originally given to the New York Post by the FBI as persons of interest. A day later the FBI said they were no longer persons of interest.

Photos of Boston bombing suspects sent to Infowars by Anonymous that caused a huge stir on the Internet yesterday after being posted by the Drudge Report have been confirmed by police to be the two men sought for questioning, but the authorities and the media remain mute on other photos which show what are likely to be employees of a private security firm carrying large black backpacks at the scene of the explosion.

“In the photos being distributed by law-enforcement officials among themselves, one of the men is carrying a blue duffel bag. The other is wearing a black backpack in the first photo, taken at 10:53 a.m., but it is not visible in the second, taken at 12:30 p.m,” reports the New York Post.

The photo is identical to an image we posted yesterday on Infowars.com showing two middle eastern looking individuals, one with a white baseball cap and another wearing a blue jacket.

“The attached photos are being circulated in an attempt to identify the individuals highlighted therein,” said an e-mail obtained by The Post. “Feel free to pass this around to any of your fellow agents elsewhere.”

However, there has been no mention whatsoever in official law enforcement or media circles of separate images taken from the finish line of the Boston Marathon which show one Caucasian and another middle eastern looking individual wearing identical clothing, carrying large black backpacks and speaking into cellphones moments after the bombing.

As Infowars first highlighted yesterday and as Anthony Gucciardi subsequently confirmed, the two individuals are likely to be employees of Craft International, a Blackwater-style private military/security firm.

Another image shows an individual dressed in the same fashion placing a black backpack on the ground in the moments after the nearby explosion.

Another image shows what could be the same Caucasian man or a third identically dressed individual with a black object in his hand after the blast.

The two or three men’s behavior and demeanor in the photos clearly suggests that they are engaged in some kind of drill, which would correlate with eyewitness reports from marathon runners that bomb drills were taking place at the start of the event and that participants were told to remain calm.

Police have denied that any such drills took place or that any prior intelligence indicated an attack.

The men appear to be wearing Navy Seal attire which is also the same standard issue Craft International uniform used by the private security firm.

The media seemed primed to blame the the attacks on white right-wing extremists, but as soon as the photos of the middle eastern looking individuals emerged, reports that an arrest had been made were retracted and the FBI cancelled a planned press conference.

The whole official narrative behind the Boston bombings is now in complete disarray as a result of these photos being released yesterday on the Internet.

There seems to be no rational explanation for why two employees of a private security firm would be on the scene of the blasts carrying large black backpacks similar to those used in the actual attack unless they were involved in some kind of drill that paralleled the real bombing.

The FBI should be attempting to uncover the identity of these individuals as an urgent priority and the mainstream media should be all over the story, but instead we have heard nothing but silence.

In addition, following an unscheduled meeting between President Barack Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal yesterday, it was subsequently revealed that one of the early suspects in the bombing, Saudi national Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was being deported from the United States on “national security” grounds.

This has prompted some to speculate that the Obama administration is covering up Saudi terrorist involvement in the attack, another reason why yesterday’s supposed unveiling of the bombing suspect was derailed.

“That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens,” terrorism expert Steve Emerson told Fox News last night. “You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them.”

*********************

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.


Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com

URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/breaking-police-confirm-infowars-photos-of-boston-suspects/

Copyright © 2013 Infowars. All rights reserved.