John Brennan, director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told Face the Nation the United States creates terrorism.
Brennan phrased the admission in CIA-speak:
I think the president has tried to make sure that we’re able to push the envelope when we can to protect this country. But we have to recognize that sometimes our engagement and direct involvement will stimulate and spur additional threats to our national security interests.
Left unmentioned by Brennan is the fact the CIA creates terrorism. This is not speculation or a conspiracy theory, but rather a documented fact.
- Al-Qaeda and other terror groups, including ISIS. are documented CIA assets. The director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan, General William Odom, admitted as much when he said “by any measure the U.S. has long used terrorism” to realize foreign policy goals.
- Robert Gates, director of the CIA under Ronald Reagan and George Bush Senior, and Secretary of Defense under both George W. Bush and Obama, wrote in his memoir the CIA had a hand in building up the Afghan mujahideen that would eventually become al-Qaeda.
- Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, told the House of Commons al-Qaeda was unquestionably a product of the CIA and western intelligence.
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton also admitted the U.S. created and funded al-Qaeda.
- A recently released Pentagon document shows that the U.S. and the CIA deliberately sided with al-Qaeda and other Islamist extremist groups to topple Bashir al-Assad in Syria.
- The CIA directed and funded the violent overthrow of the Libyan government. Libya is now a third world cesspool rife with terrorists, including ISIS. The “rebels” supported by the CIA had direct links to al-Qaeda. After the fall of Gaddafi the CIA established a “rat line” to siphon arms to al-Qaeda and the “rebels” in Syria.
- The U.S. and the CIA have created “breeding ground for these extremists by invading Iraq in 2003. Had it not been for the vacuum of power left by the removal and execution of Saddam, Al-Qaeda in Iraq, aka ISIS, would not exist. And had it not been for Washington’s attempt at toppling Assad by arming, funding and training shadowy militant groups in Syria, there is no way that ISIS would have been capable of storming into Iraq in June of 2014,” notes Investment Watch.
- While the U.S. government and its propaganda media continue to insist ISIS is a homegrown phenomenon, there is plenty of evidence — all of studiously ignored by the media — that ISIS is in fact a U.S.-CIA manufactured terror group. “A year into the Syrian rebellion, the US and its allies weren’t only supporting and arming an opposition they knew to be dominated by extreme sectarian groups; they were prepared to countenance the creation of some sort of ‘Islamic state,” writes The Guardian.
- That the “US military-industrial complex is a winner every time war breaks out anywhere in the world (usually with the assistance of the CIA) is clear to everyone by now. What wasn’t clear is just how the US predetermined the current course of events in the middle east,” writes Zero Hedge.
The propaganda media continues to insist groups like ISIS are the result of Islamic radicalism, including radicalism spread by social media. The role played by the CIA and the United States government is ignored.
The truth of the matter is al-Qaeda and then ISIS were covertly created to destabilize a strategically important Middle East and promote the conquer and divide theory first formulated by British imperialists more than a hundred years ago.