- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Did CIA ‘Photoshop’ Syrian military pics?
Posted By admin On April 29, 2008 @ 6:05 am In Old Infowars Posts Style,World at War | Comments Disabled
Los Angeles Times
April 29, 2008
Professor William Beeman at the University of Minnesota passed along a note today from "a colleague with a U.S. security clearance" about the mysterious Syrian site targeted in a Sept. 6 Israeli airstrike.
The note raises more questions about the evidence shown last week by U.S. intelligence officials to lawmakers in the House and Senate.
The author of the note pinpoints irregularities about the photographs. Beeman’s source alleges that the CIA "enhanced" some of the images. For example he cites this image:
The lower part of the building, the annex, and the windows pointing south appear much sharper than the rest of the photo, suggesting that they were digitally improved.
The author points to more questions about the photographs of the Syrian site.
1. Satellite photos of the alleged reactor building show no air defenses or anti-aircraft batteries such as the ones found around the Natanz nuclear site in central Iran.
2. The satellite images do not show any military checkpoints on roads near the building.
3. Where are the power lines? The photos show neither electricity lines or substations.
4. Here is a link to a photo of the North Korean facility that the Syrian site was based on. Look at all the buildings surrounding it. The Syrian site was just one building.
Now compare this photograph of the site:
To this one:
The site looks like a rectangle in the first shot, but more like a square in the second shot. Huh?
— Borzou Daragahi in Amman, Jordan
|WATCH ALEX JONES’ ENDGAME ONLINE NOW in its entirety. View more High quality trailers at www.endgamethemovie.com|
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/did-cia-photoshop-syrian-military-pics/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.