Doctors are now saying a Delaware family poisoned by pesticide while vacationing in the Caribbean will likely never recover.

The family of four was hospitalized with seizures after they all inhaled methyl bromide that was being sprayed to treat indoor bugs at their high-end hotel in St. John, US Virgin Islands, last March.

The insect repellent affected their neurosystems.

The youngest son, a 14-year-old, is reportedly paralyzed from the neck down, while the oldest son, 16, has no sensation in his limbs.

The boys’ father is also paralyzed.

The mother has shown the most improvement; she is reportedly in good condition.

RELATED: PESTICIDE LOBBYIST REFUSES TO DRINK GLYPHOSATE AFTER CLAIMING IT’S SAFE TO DRINK


NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Get the latest breaking news & specials from Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew.

Related Articles


Comments