Following remarks about Mexico, economic warfare is being waged against presidential candidate Donald Trump for exercising his freedom of speech and speaking the truth about illegal immigration.
He has lost tens of millions of dollars in response to his politically incorrect yet factually correct comments about illegal immigration.
Trump has been dropped by Macy’s, the Professional Golfers’ Association, NASCAR, and others including PVH Corp., a menswear company responsible for brands such as Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger. Even the Serta mattress company has dumped the outspoken business magnate.
Trump’s Miss Universe pageant has been cut from Univision and NBC and on Wednesday José Andrés, billed as a D.C.-based super-chef with a national brand, backed out of a deal to open the flagship restaurant in Trump’s planned Washington hotel.
Trump’s comments that Mexico is “sending people that have lots of problems,” including criminals, drug dealers and rapists, has resulted in a number of scorching news articles and editorials.
On Wednesday The New York Times characterized Trump as an insane “bully and bigot” and “ineradicable pest.” Frank Bruni wrote that it would be “transformative” if the Republicans dumped Trump from the party.
NBC Nightly News said Trump has thus far done nothing to apologize for telling the truth.
— NBC Nightly News (@NBCNightlyNews) July 9, 2015
Others however are defending Trump, including the father of a man killed by an illegal immigrant.
“Donald Trump is speaking for us.” Jamiel Shaw, whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant, says Trump is spot on https://t.co/gxLQlyzV2A
— FOX & Friends (@foxandfriends) July 8, 2015
Establishment Media Ignores Dangers of Illegal Immigration
The establishment media is notorious for ignoring important political issues by concentrating on individuals.
In fact, illegal immigrants do pose a serious threat to the United States including:
- According to the United Nations, 97 percent of the illegal immigrants enter the United States by crossing the 2,000-mile Mexican border and only 20 percent of those who cross illegally are caught.
- Newsmax notes that of the 61,529 criminal cases initiated by federal prosecutors in 2013, more than 40 percent were filed in court districts neighboring the border.
- 57 percent of the 76 fugitive murderers wanted by the FBI in 2009 were foreign-born, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. 22 percent of felons are illegal immigrants in Maricopa Count, Arizona.
- The Border Patrol reported in 2010 that of 212,000 illegals rounded up in Tucson, Arizona, 30 percent had criminal records in the United States. Moreover, according to a Government Accountability Office study, on average each illegal immigrant convict has been arrested on average eight times. 40 percent of inmates in Arizona and 48 percent in New Mexico are Mexicans illegally in the country and 75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
- The establishment media may consider Donald Trump an “ineradicable pest.” but according to Rasmussen Reports, 63 percent of Americans want the government to control the border and stop the illegal flow of criminals, rapists and drug dealers.
“Our immigration system is completely broken, but these days we cannot even have a rational debate about these issues,” writes Michael Snyder. “In politically correct America, illegal immigrants have become a ‘favored class’ of people that you are never supposed to say anything bad about.”
This “favored class” consisting to a large degree of criminals is being used by the global elite to take down America and reduce it to a third world cesspool.
Last June University of California Professor Darrell Y. Hamamoto warned the current influx of illegal immigrants into the United States is part of a plan to create a new underclass of people who can be re-educated in order to create a subservient underclass.
Hamamoto told Infowars he sees as a clear “plan to destroy national sovereignty” through mass uncontrolled illegal immigration.
In 2005 Richard D. Lamm, a Democrat who served as governor of Colorado for twelve years, said multiculturalism was designed to destroy America.
“Here is how they do it,” Lamm said. “Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.”
“Invent ‘multiculturalism’ and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture,” he continued. “I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.”
“Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multiculturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of ‘Victimology,’ I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.”