Adam J. Rose
Huffington Post
October 5, 2010

A smoldering rage may be all that remains after Gene Cranick’s home burned to the ground last week in Obion County, Tennessee.

Firefighters are usually the bold “veni, vidi, vici” sort, but those from neighboring South Fulton could only say “veni, vidi.” They came. They watched. That’s it.

Fresh food that lasts from eFoodsDirect (Ad)

Cranick lives outside of the city limits and he admits that he forgot to pay a $75 annual service fee that would have provided him with fire protection. Firefighters wouldn’t lift a finger, much less the hoses that might have saved the house.

Read Entire Article

{openx:49}


NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Get the latest breaking news & specials from Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew.

Related Articles


FROM AROUND THE WAR


Comments