We’re launching a Bernie Sanders meme contest with a $1000 cash prize and a deadline to enter on Friday, March 11, 2015 at 11:00am CST.
During the recent Democratic debate in Flint, Mich., Sanders claimed:
When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car.
So in response, we are offering a first place cash prize of $1000 for a meme image or video clip making fun of Bernie Sanders claiming that “White people don’t know what it’s like to be X.”
For example, “White people don’t like to be fat” or “White people don’t know what it’s like to be homeless.” Something along those lines, just use your imagination!
To enter, respond to the Tweet below with your entry and include Infowars.com somewhere in your image or video entry:
— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) March 8, 2016
DEADLINE: Friday, March 11, 2015 at 11:00am CST
Here’s an example meme:
— Kit Daniels (@KitDaniels1776) March 8, 2016
– Entry must be submitted by responding to the official contest Tweet by @RealAlexJones posted above.
– The image or video meme must make fun of Bernie Sanders claiming white people don’t know what it’s like to be X (somewhere along those lines, use your imagination!)
– If a video entry, must not be longer than five minutes
– Must put infowars.com somewhere in the entry
– All work must be free of copyright issues. If requested by Infowars, you must provide detailed information regarding the source, creator and background information of your work. If you utilize any 3rd party materials, such as music, you must provide license and/or consent forms to Infowars upon request. Any news clips used must be short and clearly fair use.
– Videos must be in English or subtitled in English
— Winners will agree to non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty free use by Infowars.com and Free Speech Systems, LLC, in perpetuity in the known universe. All contest entrants authorize Infowars.com, Free Speech Systems, LLC and its media platforms to air their submission in whole or in part in perpetuity.
— If a collaborative effort, one person must enter
— Contestants must be over 18. Minors wishing to participate must present a signed waiver from parent/legal guardian
— Residents of Belarus, Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe, or to other individuals restricted by U.S. export controls and sanctions are ineligible for Cash Prize.
— Multiple unique submissions are allowed and encouraged
— Infowars and Alex Jones will determine the final winners
Requirements for payment of cash prize are:
(1) timely delivery of a properly-executed legal forms;
(2) timely delivery of all properly-executed Talent Release Forms (and, if applicable, Music Rights Clearance Forms) if applicable;
(3) full content clearance by Infowars of the submitted entry