Desperate Bid To Sideline Texas Congressman As Fringe Candidate
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Saturday, August 13, 2011
The Republican establishment, spearheaded by neo-con talking heads like Rush Limbaugh, are once again party to an orchestrated hoax as part of an effort to sideline Ron Paul by claiming he is a fringe candidate even as his success in national polls prove he is a powerful front runner for the 2012 presidential election.
During a recent monologue on his radio show, Limbaugh, who once admitted that he was a water carrier for the Republican Party, claimed that Ron Paul would destroy the GOP, and that Paul’s supporters were “nuts on parade”.
As the video above illustrates, not only has Ron Paul received more than double the amount of donations from active duty military personnel than all of the other Republican candidates combined, he has also raised more money from the troops than President Obama himself.
By characterizing Ron Paul supporters as “nuts on parade,” Limbaugh has simultaneously insulted the thousands of U.S. troops he routinely claims to support.
The Texan Congressman’s recent success in nationwide polls underscores how promising his chances are as we approach the height of the election season, a prospect that has the establishment running scared.
– According to numerous different polls, Paul romped to victory in Thursday’s presidential debate in Iowa. He received more than triple the number of votes garnered by runner-up Newt Gingrich, according to a Fox News poll which was later pulled from the Fox News website.
– The Washington Post speculates that Paul could win the key Ames straw poll this weekend or at the very least perform well against the likes of Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann and former Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty.
– A new CNN/ORC poll shows that Ron Paul is a front runner nationally, currently tied in third with 12 per cent behind Romney and Perry.
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
– Every other candidate is a compromised RINO Republican who has betrayed their own rhetoric with their past behavior. Mitt Romney was the author of an almost identical proposal to Obamacare, Rick Perry is an affirmed globalist, Michele Bachmann, the so-called Tea Party (Taxed Enough Already) candidate, is a former tax collector, Herman Cain is a former Federal Reserve insider. Ron Paul is the only genuine true conservative who can be trusted to stick to his principles.
As we pointed out last year, Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate who can defeat Obama. Despite Obama’s plummeting popularity, Paul’s GOP rivals, the likes of Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, have all lost support at a similar pace to the President.
The talking point being repeated by neo-cons and other establishment media types of ‘I like Ron Paul, but he cannot win,’ is a transparent bid to manipulate the American people by pretending that Paul is a fringe candidate even as his poll successes prove he is a front runner.
Only by challenging this fraud head on can we communicate the fact that Ron Paul’s policies represent the only solution to help rescue a crumbling America that has been gutted economically, socially and geopolitically by decades of phony partisanship and a complete abrogation from both parties of the constitutional foundation of the country.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.