Obama sends weapons to terrorists who want to impose Sharia law in America
Paul Joseph Watson
July 5, 2013
A new video has emerged of an FSA rebel would-be suicide bomber vowing to attack the US and Europe once he is finished in Syria, underscoring once again how the Obama administration is openly arming terrorists who hate America.
The clip shows an interview with a would-be suicide bomber who failed in carrying out his planned attack. After the man has recovered from his injuries he vows to return to fighting for the western-backed FSA in Syria before then traveling to Europe and America.
In addition to helping get “Sharia (law) established in all the countries,” the rebel promises to go on to Europe and America to carry on his jihad.
“He must go to America, to Europe, and it is (the) next step for him,” states the translator, adding that the rebel also wants to kill all Christians and Jews, as well as all non-Sunni Muslims, in pursuit of establishing Sharia law in Syria, while any who remain afterwards will be forced to pay a tax.
The would-be suicide bomber’s warped doctrine is by no means a minority view. We have documented innumerable examples where FSA rebels, whom the Obama administration is now officially supporting with heavy weaponry, have openly declared their allegiance with Al-Qaeda terrorists while committing a series of brutal atrocities.
- Immediately after the State Department declared Jabhat al-Nusra (the primary fighting force in Syria attempting to topple Assad) a terrorist organization, 29 different FSA rebel outfits pledged allegiance to the Al-Qaeda group, which previously killed U.S. troops in Iraq.
- A top FSA General recently told Al-Jazeera that the FSA is co-operating with Al-Nusra.
- FSA rebels are defecting to Jabhat al-Nusra in droves.
- FSA rebels have vowed to “fight the U.S.” once they finish with Bashar Al-Assad.
- FSA rebels have been filmed burning US and Israeli flags on more than one occasion.
- FSA rebels have been filmed on previous occasions singing songs that glorify Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attacks.
- One FSA group even calls its fighting unit the “Osama Bin Laden” brigade.
- Another video shows FSA rebels chanting, “We are all with Osama bin Laden!”
- FSA rebels have voiced their desire to see the Al-Qaeda flag fly over the White House once the rebels are victorious across the region.
The fact that Syrian rebels are being led by and are espousing the same extremist ideals as Al-Qaeda terrorists has now been proven in triplicate, yet western governments are still marching forward with deranged programs to arm the very same jihadists who on numerous occasions have openly announced their plan to turn those weapons on the west as soon as they are finished in Syria.
This article was posted: Friday, July 5, 2013 at 9:43 am