- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Global fertility dropping dramatically as UN celebrates World Population Day
Posted By aaron On July 15, 2011 @ 5:38 pm In Science & Technology | Comments Disabled
July 15, 2011
World Population Day was celebrated Monday July 11, as it has been every year since 1989. Propaganda spewed from the United Nations and other “green” organizations tell us that our carbon footprint needs to be reduced, we are having too many children, and our energy consumption needs to be cut in half.
This propaganda is for the ignorant general public that will follow along with trendy ideals that are cloaked with false righteous indignation. The organization Planetsave tells us, “Cut your carbon footprint and consider having a smaller family. In the United States, the carbon legacy and greenhouse gas impact of an extra child is almost 20 times more important than all of the “green” practices you might employ in your entire lifetime…”
Something must be done immediately to curb human population growth, we are told. We should all feel guilty for having more than one child. In reality a conscious and deliberate campaign to depopulate the world has been ongoing for at least a hundred years – and its working; So much so that Deutsche Bank issued a report in May of this year warning that the human population globally will no longer be replacing itself by the 2020′s. As the report states,
“In our view, the human race will no longer be replacing itself by the early 2020s. Population growth will continue for a few more decades because of momentum from the age structure and people living longer but, reproductively speaking, our species will no longer be growing. This will be one of the most important turning points in history.”
In 2009 The Economist magazine also acknowledged the dramatic decline in global fertility.
Demographers have always known that modernization and the raising of standards in society will lower population naturally. As the Deutsche Bank report explains, this has been contributing to the lowering of fertility over the past 200 years. Frank Notestein, first director of the Population Division at the U.N., bluntly stated that while modernization will lower population, extreme measures – such as the institution of totalitarian regimes – need to be taken to quicken the pace of depopulation.
“Birthrates in the past have fallen most rapidly in the context of modernization and social-economic change,” writes Notestein in a 1969 paper. “To achieve zero rate of population growth governments will have to do more than cajole; they will have to coerce.” Notestein concludes, “…to impose more drastic changes on a large scale implies many risks, not least to the regime that undertakes them. The price for this type of population control may well be the institution of a totalitarian regime.”
It’s not all natural trends
Natural trends in society have partially led to the presently falling fertility rates globally, but there are other insidious factors as well. Here are a few outstanding examples:
• Just as Frank Notestein advocated, current Science Adviser John P. Holdren porposes in his 1977 textbook Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment, that a “Planetary Regime” dictate population control measures. Included in the proposal is the use of sterilants added to water supplies.
• Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical added to a wide variety of products, has been connected to fertility problems.
• Cell phones have also been connected to fertility issues. Research has shown that cell phone radiation has “a significant genotoxic effect on …spermatozoa” in mice.
• Genetically modified crops are yet another fertility lowering agent that we are exposed to every day. As the Daily Mail reports, “A long-term feeding trial commissioned by the Austrian government found mice fed on GM corn or maize had fewer offspring and lower birth rates.”
• Anti-Fertility vaccines have been developed and used for decades across the world. Activist Matthew McDaniel encountered first hand the effects of these vaccines (Tetanus Toxoid bound with the hormone hCG) on the Akha people in Thailand.
Presentations from the history channel glorify the dream of eco-fascists of a world without humans. Will the true crisis of the future be that of restoring human fertility?
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/global-fertility-dropping-dramatically-as-un-celebrates-world-population-day/
Copyright © 2013 Infowars. All rights reserved.