- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
IRS to Issue Rules to Silence Conservative Groups
Posted By kurtnimmoadmin On February 6, 2014 @ 3:41 pm In Old Infowars Posts Style,U.S. News | Comments Disabled
February 6, 2014
The 90-day period for public input into the IRS’ proposed new rules for Tea Party and other conservative groups to qualify for tax-exempt status is about to end. Carefully crafted to put “tea party groups out of business,” as House Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp (R-Mich.) put it, the announcement was made just before Thanksgiving and then forgotten. The rules are the result of “reverse-engineering” the activities found to be most threatening to the Washington establishment, and under the new guidelines, those activities will be outlawed, come March.
Those activities include
• Voter registration drives to get out the vote
• Distribution of any material prepared by (or on behalf of) a political candidate
• Preparation or distribution of voter guides that refer to candidates
• Holding any event within 60 days of a general election at which a political candidate appears as part of the program
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/irs-to-issue-rules-to-silence-conservative-groups/
Copyright © 2013 Infowars. All rights reserved.