Chicago Tribune
January 30, 2014

Accused Boston Marathon bomber, Dzokhar Tsarnaev
Accused Boston Marathon bomber, Dzokhar Tsarnaev
Accused bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should be put to death if he is found guilty of planting bombs that killed three people and wounded 264 at the Boston Marathon last year, the U.S. government’s chief prosecutor said on Thursday.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement that he was authorizing trial prosecutors to seek the death penalty against Tsarnaev, who is charged with committing one of the largest attacks on U.S. soil since the September 11, 2001, attacks.

“The nature of the conduct at issue and the resultant harm compel this decision,” Holder said.

Read more

RELATED: Mass. Gov. Deval Patrick Declares Video Shows ‘clear involvement,’ Admits He Never Viewed Video


Get the latest breaking news & specials from Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew.

Related Articles