March 18, 2014
Professional basketball player LeBron James is the latest celebrity enticing Americans to sign-up for Obamacare, a wealth-transfer scheme that impoverishes Americans through excessive healthcare costs while enriching the private, off-shore mega banks who wrote the law.
It is a common strategy by the establishment to use celebrities as shills for its fraud because unfortunately, there’s plenty of decadent, slob-like Americans who are obsessed with the rich and famous. These false idols keep the population misinformed and distracted from the real world going on around them.
But as a reminder, here’s the truth about Obamacare and what it’s doing to hard-working Americans:
- Millions and millions of Americans have not only lost their previous insurance programs due to Obamacare, but they are also being forced to spend up to five times more on Obamacare-approved plans which are of much lesser quality
- The future of health care: thousands of self-service “robo-doctor” kiosks are currently being installed inside Wal-Marts across America which collect personal information and promote Obamacare through a health screening loaded with advertisements
- Massive fraud and identity theft is occurring under Obamacare
- Bureaucrats can literally dictate how doctors practice medicine
- A pastor who was diagnosed with stage three cancer in January discovered that after signing up for Obamacare, his insurance plan did not include chemotherapy. He is now at least $50,000 in debt
- Even though a Las Vegas man has been paying monthly insurance premiums since November when he signed up for Obamacare, he is now $407,000 in debt from medical bills because his insurance company refuses to pay
- 74% of small businesses will fire workers and cut hours due to Obamacare
- Restaurants across the country are charging customers extra fees to cover the costs associated with Obamacare
Despite what celebrities spew through the White House’s mass PR campaigns, Obamacare is simply a socialist program which promotes centralized planning and collectivism at the expense of the individual.