- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Let Me Know When You See Fire: The Flaming Inferno Story on 9/11
Posted By aaron On March 12, 2010 @ 2:54 pm In Old Infowars Posts Style,September 11 | Comments Disabled
March 12, 2010
Major Reginald Shinn USAF (Ret.) gives commentary based on the radio intercepts of the first responders.
The presence of multiple rescue teams moving throughout the building is inconsistent with the raging inferno that would have been necessary to weaken the steel structure enough to initiate collapse, as the official explanation suggests. Instead, there were two isolated pockets of fire that fire fighters believed could be put out with two lines.
The audio proves the following about the 10 minutes prior to the South Tower collapse:
1. Firemen were working throughout the building
2. Battalion 7 had reached the 79th floor.
3. Battalion 15 had reached the 78th floor
4. Battalion 7 Alpha had reached the 55th floor
5. Rescue teams encountered only small, isolated pockets of fire
6. Rescue operations were finding numerous wounded survivors
7. The structure of the tower was NOT melted, or deformed.
8. Rescue teams were climbing on uncompromised staircases.
9. Elevators were operational and in use up to the 40th floor.
During the period that the Official story states that the South Tower building was consumed with raging office fires, fire fighers were up to the 79th floor; the stairs and elevators were operational, and they were “looking out” for fires—proving once again that the official story was a lie.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/let-me-know-when-you-see-fire-the-flaming-inferno-story-on-911/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.