- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
The Dead Bin Laden Photo Does Nothing To Address These Facts
Posted By kurtnimmo On May 3, 2011 @ 8:06 am In Featured Stories,Old Infowars Posts Style | Comments Disabled
Paul Joseph Watson
May 3, 2011
UPDATE: The White House has announced that it will be releasing a photo of the dead Bin Laden imminently.
The establishment media has manufactured a strawman argument centered around the false premise that when the White House releases an image of Osama Bin Laden with a bullet through his head, which we’re told is imminent, that instantly puts to bed every “conspiracy theory” (ie truth and documented cover-up) surrounding OBL’s dubious history as the head of Al-Qaeda, a US intelligence front.
“The photograph, according to sources who have seen it, is bloody and gruesome, with a bullet wound to his head above his left eye. There are concerns its release could be inflammatory, though officials also say it’s important to put to rest any skepticism about the death of this nation’s public enemy number one,” reports ABC News.
But the “conspiracy theorists” never claimed that Bin Laden was still alive, and indeed before Sunday were lambasted by the corporate media for pointing out the blindingly obvious fact that every respected intelligence professional already knew – that Bin Laden has been dead for a number of years.
And don’t forget that it was the corporate media itself that aggressively circulated fake photos of a dead Bin Laden early yesterday, while the ‘conspiracy theorists’ were busy pointing out that they were fraudulent. Even so, the same mainstream publications that were duped by the images then blamed “conspiracy theorists” for their propagation!
Similarly, when the Obama administration gives us the gory photos of a dead Bin Laden, the corporate media will instantly point to them as irrefutable proof that the “conspiracy theorists” were wrong all along, when the vast majority of “conspiracy theorists” have never doubted the fact that Osama was deceased.
Images of Bin Laden with a bullet through his head do not ‘put to bed’ any of the following facts.
- The fact that numerous intelligence professionals and heads of state have publicly stated that Obama has been dead for years and that the U.S. government was waiting to announce his death at the most politically opportune time.
- The fact that Osama Bin Laden was armed and funded by the CIA from 1979 onwards as a proxy to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.
- The fact that the CIA supported Bin Laden’s Al-Qaeda during the invasion of Yugoslavia and Serbia in 1999.
- The fact that Bin Laden’s right-hand man Anwar Al-Alawki was dining with top brass at the Pentagon months after 9/11.
- The fact that FBI translator Sibel Edmonds testified how Bin Laden worked for the United States all the way up until 9/11.
- The fact that the Bin Laden acolyte and Al-Qaeda member Haroon Rashid Aswat, labeled the mastermind behind the 7/7 bombings in London, was a western intelligence asset.
- The fact that Abu Qatada, the figure labeled ‘Osama bin Laden’s right hand man in Europe’, was a western intelligence asset.
- The fact that the United States is currently arming and funding Al-Qaeda to help conduct regime change in Iran.
- The fact that western intelligence agencies bankrolled a Libyan Al-Qaeda cell controlled directly by Bin Laden to hatch a plot to kill Colonel Gaddafi in 1996.
- The fact that the United States is currently helping Bin Laden’s Al-Qaeda conduct regime change in Libya.
- The fact that every shred of evidence clearly indicates that Al-Qaeda is an intelligence front for the US military-industrial complex.
Images released by the White House of Bin Laden with a bullet through his head do not confound any of these facts, so when the inevitable establishment spin ensues about these images ‘putting the conspiracy theories about Bin Laden to bed,’ we’d like to remind people that they actually do nothing whatsoever to address any of the so-called conspiracy theories (ie documented facts) about Bin Laden and the fact that Al-Qaeda is a US intelligence front.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/media-builds-strawman-argument-around-dead-obl-photos/
Copyright © 2013 Infowars. All rights reserved.