- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Michael Savage Launches Investigation Into Missing Nukes
Posted By Anthony Gucciardi On October 28, 2013 @ 11:57 am In Featured Stories,Old Infowars Posts Style,Tile,U.S. News | Comments Disabled
October 28, 2013
Radio host calls for media attention over missing nuke report and termination of top nuke commanders
Since Alex Jones and I originally reported on the high level military intelligence revealing that an unsigned nuclear weapons transfer had taken place back on September 3rd, an absurdly high number of red flag events lending credibility to the intel have followed. From the termination of the second highest nuke commander in the country on the exact same day as the leak, to Senator Lindsey Graham warning of a nuclear strike on the exact destination of the missile transfer — the red alert scenarios continue to pile up.
And now, Michael Savage of Savage Nation is launching an investigation into the issue and calling upon the media to properly address the situation.
I joined the Savage Nation to discuss the intel timeline of the nuke transfer, specifically highlighting the fact that the transfer was unsigned for and completely off the books. Originally covered by Savage earlier this month following the suspension and termination of the two top nuke commanders in the nation, the missing nuke intel has since spread internationally — and still, the United States media has failed to even mention it despite the vital events that continue to point towards its accuracy.
But that fact is nothing new, considering the reality that even the local media was quick to ignore sources revealing the unsigned transfer to them. As usual, the mainstream media is deathly afraid of crossing the establishment. After all, it’s who grants them their reach (and oftentimes funding).
The brief report from the top level military source, which was written in a rush to get the information out, reads:
“Dyess is beginning to move out nuclear war heads today. I got a tap from DERMO earlier. He said it was the first time they have been even acknowledged since being put there in the 80′s. No signature was required for transfer… There was no directive. He said that Dyess Commander was on site to give authority to release. No one knew where they were going really, but the truck driver said to take them to South Carolina and another pick up will take them from there.”
Anthony Gucciardi is a writer, analyst, and Founder of Storyleak.com whose articles are routinely featured on top sites like Drudge Report and regularly appears on national and international television media.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/michael-savage-launches-investigation-into-missing-nukes/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.