- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Next Paul Revere to Win $100,000
Posted By yihan On January 31, 2013 @ 9:03 am In Featured Stories,Old Infowars Posts Style,Tile | Comments Disabled
Infowars is looking for the next generation of film makers
Jan 31, 2013
Infowars’ exciting new Paul Revere contest is about finding the next generation of film makers – one of whom will walk away with $100,000 dollars and the opportunity of a lifetime.
It is important to emphasize that this contest is about fresh material made specifically for the contest. We are already receiving entries that do not fulfil requirements because they are old videos.
The contest is about producing a new film with new fresh ideas, new presentation and new material. You have 3 months within which to make your documentary or video clip, so we urge you to take your time and harness your abilities to their full potential.
Just like all our previous contests were successes, we are confident the Paul Revere contest will be our best ever competition.
-YOU ARE PAUL REVERE
To harness the power of liberty lovers in the face of the unprecedented attacks on human freedom, we are launching our biggest, most important contest ever.
Obama & Biden are rallying the public to get behind restricting our guns because they don’t have the support of the people — neither does the controlled Republican party. Internet news shows are already dominating the state run media like CNN but the internet is in danger as statists are moving ahead with the internet kill switch and other more subtle censorship mechanisms.
We need an all out offensive in the InfoWar. Although we’re going all out with the nightly news show, syndicated radio and special reports that reach tens of millions a week, we’re so busy that we don’t have time to create the big films as we’ve done in the past. InfoWars has produced more than 20 films that have conservatively reached hundreds of millions of people by putting them out on the internet for free while we’ve financed production by selling DVDs. So we want to invest in a contest to turn loose the creative power of We the People. Three winners will receive cash prizes totaling $115,000.
Three (3) Cash Prizes will be awarded:
Grand Prize – $100,000 cash
Second Place – $10,000 cash
Third Place – $5,000 cash
The InfoWars alternative media operation is throwing everything we’ve got against the globalists because things are moving so quickly and free humanity has a real shot at turning the tide if we simply stand against evil. Everyone who enters this contest is a winner. By taking action your film will, at a bare minimum, reach thousands and potentially millions of people unaware of the matrix-like control grid being built around us. This is a win-win: wake up the masses while having a chance to win $115,000 in cash prizes. You are the militia in the InfoWar.
Create a film promoting liberty whether the subject is a hot one like the 2nd Amendment or something less well known like Agenda 21 or new forms of slavery like those in Chinese factories. It can be a dramatic narrative or a documentary, from 3 minutes to 2 hours.
This is a test to see what you can produce in 3 months so the majority of the content must be new. Just as we hired 5 great reporters from the reporters contest and not just the winner, we’re going to be looking to hire people out of the pool of contestants to work in production and in our news department but also to form a core with the rest of our crew to be researchers, writers, and directors for a group of films. Once the team is formed, we will launch a program to produce at least 3 big films a year and dozens of smaller films that InfoWars will finance.
Filmmakers will have 3 months to create and we will take 2 months to choose the winners — it will be an exciting 5 months. The top entries will be posted on InfoWars.com and PrisonPlanet.com sites. We’ll air excerpts on the radio and nightly news.
There are more rules than the usual contest since it is a high dollar amount, so read the Requirements carefully.
Send entries to: PaulRevere@infowars.com
• Film can be documentary or fictional narrative (any genre)
• All work must be free of copyright issues. If requested by InfoWars, you must provide detailed information regarding the source, creator and background information of your work. If you utilize any 3rd party materials, such as music, you must provide license and/or consent forms to InfoWars upon request. Any news clips used must be short and clearly fair use.
• Videos must be in English or subtitled in English
• Submission deadline is 11:59 PST April 30, 2013
• The majority of the Content must be newly created and previously unpublished
• Submission consists of posting on YouTube and one other alternate video site on or before contest deadline and notifying InfoWars at PaulRevere@infowars.com
• Video title must include “Operation Paul Revere InfoWars.com Contest”
• Video description must include the website (http://www.infowars.com) It is important to “liberty place”, i.e. product placement of InfoWars.com and related Alex Jones awakening information tastefully into your production.
• Slate at beginning stating your name and InfoWars Contest information
• Running length must be between 3 minutes and 2 hours
• Film must contain no profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of InfoWars
• Multiple unique submissions are allowed and encouraged
• Cash Prize winners will agree to non-exclusive, unrestricted, royalty free use by InfoWars.com and Free Speech Systems, LLC, in perpetuity in the known universe. All contest entrants authorize InfoWars.com and Free Speech Systems, LLC, and its media platforms to air their submission in whole or in part in perpetuity.
• If a collaborative effort, one person must enter
• Contestants must be over 18. Minors wishing to participate must present a signed waiver from parent/legal guardian
• Residents of Belarus, Burma/Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe, or to other individuals restricted by U.S. export controls and sanctions are ineligible for Cash Prizes
This is a judged contest. Winner will be picked at the discretion of Alex Jones. Judging criteria will be:
• effectiveness in promoting liberty
• creativity and originality
Entries will be available for public viewing and comment
• 1st Place: $100k cash prize
• 2nd Place: $10k cash prize
• 3rd Place: $5k cash prize
Requirements for payment of cash prizes are
(1) timely delivery of a properly-executed Filmmaker Agreement;
(2) timely delivery of all properly-executed Talent Release Forms (and, if applicable, Music Rights Clearance Forms);
(3) full content clearance by InfoWars of the submitted video
“I’m more excited about this than any other contest we’ve held. It is my goal to release the explosive power of liberty. If you are reading this information, remember YOU are the resistance.” – Alex Jones
FAQs and Frequent Mistakes
Do I have to sign up, register or complete a form to enter?
No. Simply complete your video (look at the Requirements for details of what is required for the video), upload to YouTube and one other online video site and send us the links. There are several alternative video upload sites; for example: vimeo, dailymotion, metacafe, etc.
What constitutes copyright infringement?
We strongly suggest you review what constitutes Fair Use. News clips, subject to fair use, may be used however bear in mind that the length of the clip used is a key factor in determining fair use. Long clips are also not good editing practice when trying to make your content compelling.
Frequent Mistake: Majority of content is old
The purpose of the contest is to see what you can produce in 3 months and new content is a requirement for winning a cash prize. Multiple entries are encouraged and older content may be evaluated in scouting efforts for new crew members.
Frequent Mistake: Not uploading to 2 sites
Upload to YouTube but also one other online video site and send us the links. There are several alternative video upload sites; for example: vimeo, dailymotion, metacafe, etc.
Frequent Mistake: Incorrect title and description
Video title must include “Operation Paul Revere InfoWars.com Contest” and video description must include the website (http://www.infowars.com). Please read contest rules carefully for other requirements.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/next-paul-revere-to-win-100000/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.