July 15, 2011
The NH Tea Party Coalition has posted a blog about Rick Perry:
As a border state governor, Mr. Perry signed state immigration law in 2001 known as the Texas DREAM Act. Here is an excerpt from a speech Governor Perry gave during the border summit in August of 2001:
“We must say to every Texas child learning in a Texas classroom, “we don’t care where you come from, but where you are going, and we are going to do everything we can to help you get there.” And that vision must include the children of undocumented workers. That’s why Texas took the national lead in allowing such deserving young minds to attend a Texas college at a resident rate. Those young minds are a part of a new generation of leaders, the doors of higher education must be open to them. The message is simple: educacion es el futuro, y si se puede.”
In 1988 Perry was Al Gore’s Democrat Chairman in Texas. He was a Democrat until 1989.
Read more: Washington Times
Redstate: Rick Perry’s Highway to Hell
Due to the great success of the NHTPC in NH, other states have bonded with us and share information. Those states are Iowa, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, and TEXAS. We are united across America and will circumvent the tea party HIJACKERS who are proclaiming their support for candidates like Romney and Perry.
Regarding Perry, please see this email received from Texas just this morning 6/30/2011.
It is a testimony to what is being said about Rick Perry.
I am notifying you all of a very serious situation. I have forwarded you a message (and link to a video) below that we have sent out to our Texas friends, and I am asking you to inform your grassroots groups of the blatant and intentional political game playing shenanigans that occured in the Texas Legislature. The tricks that were played were unbeliveable. If I had not seen them my own eyes I wouldn’t believe it. Bottom line:
Rick Perry has been flirting with the possibility of running for president. How can he lead America if he cannot lead Texas?
1. Texas Tea Parties helped break the states record in primary voter turn out, and in November 101 Republicans were elected to the Texas State house giving Rick Perry a supermajority of Republicans. (ALL who ran on Conservative values)
2. Texas Tea Parties, immediately following the election, began to beat the drum for the election of House Speaker. OUST STRAUS is what echoed in the State Capitol on Jan. 10th! Joe Straus would be the returning Speaker who was essentially elected by ‘buying’ all the Democrat votes in the House in the previous session. He appointed more Liberals than Conservatives in the last session so we warned our elected officials to steer clear of Joe Straus. ONLY 15 ultimatley stood their ground. Joe Straus became 2011 Speaker for his second term.
3. As we suspected, Joe Straus did not appoint Conservatives to committees, and precious legislation died. They Republican controlled house could not even the peoples business done in the regular session and Gov. Perry had to call a special session.
4. Sanctuary Cities (SB 9) was on Gov. Perry’s emergency items for the Texas session, and the House failed to get it done. Gov. Perry added Sanctuary Cities to the special session where it died in the State Affairs committee under Chairman Byron Cook (R – Corsicana) appointed by Speaker Straus. This would have been the closest Texas could have come to curbing illegal immigration. ALL other illegal immigration bills died during the regular session.
5. TSA Bill (SB 29) or (HB 41) otherwise known as the “anti-groping” bill restricting TSA agents from molesting citizens. This was an attempt to stand up for the 4th Amendemnt for Americans. The courageous David Simpson (R- Longview) fell on the sword at the end of the session by speaking the truth and exposing the Republican leadership.
I personally (Texas Tea Party spokesperson) asked Gov. Perry face to face on Tuesday, June 28th at 11:30 AM to call a second session, or issue an executive order to protect citizens and legal immigrants. Several of my collegues were there to do the same. We were paid lip service but the session ended today and the house went home.
If Governor Perry is going to run for President of the United States, perhaps he needs to hear from grassroots OUTSIDE Texas!
Please gather your troops and STAND WITH TEXAS! Call Governor Perry’s office and tell him that it’s time to WALK THE WALK if he is “FED UP” as his book is titled.
Texas needs to get back in session and do what’s right!
Call Governor Perry’s office 512-463-1782
PASS TSA & SANCTUARY CITIES!
GOVERNOR PERRY – CALL A SECOND SPECIAL SESSION AND GET THE PEOPLES BUSINESS DONE!
Tell him that I (Texas Tea Parties) sent you!
Rick Perry’s record:
· Toll Roads and Trans Texas Corridor – Is it socialism, fascism or communism? It’s a Keeps trying to ram Trans Texas Corridor (TTC) down Texans throats. Massive land grab. Toll roads are gargantuan TAX INCREASES, debt time bombs and an attack on property rights. Rick Perry has instituted a huge tax increase in Texas in the form of toll roads; going from zero debt on roads to $30 billion in toll road debt in 10 years as Perry sells off Texas ’ public infrastructure. They will financially blow up later, just like real estate market did, because of the high leverage. (2003-2011). For more info: email Terri Hall at email@example.com . Also, www.texasturf.org, the anti-toll road group. Contact Linda Curtis – of IndyTexans at firstname.lastname@example.org; she can tell you how Perry is controlled by monopolistic corporations definitely NOT interested in “free market” enterprise and competition. http://www.indytexans.org/ Here is her case for impeaching Perry as governor: http://impeachperry.indytexans.org/tenreasons.php
· Business Margins Tax – backdoor state income tax (2006)
· HPV vaccine mandate – Attack on parental rights. Tried to force every 12 year old girl in Texas to take Gardisil shots because his former Chief of Staff Mike Toomey is a lobbyist for Merck. Perry literally tried to mandate this by executive decree as if he were a Hillary Clinton dictator until the Texas legislature crushed it overwhelmingly. (2007)
· FLDS El Dorado raid (2008) – Another massive attack on parental rights and peaceful home schoolers; Religious Oppression. 438 children ripped away from parents and traumatized for months. Out of control Child Protective Services goons raid, approved by Rick Perry, and based on a CRANK phone call from Colorado alleging child abuse; breaks up dozens of families. Of ALL the outrageous things Perry has done, this may be the WORST as he criminally traumatized and endangered dozens of peaceful families. http://www.johntfloyd.com/blog/2009/07/25/the-unrelenting-march-against-flds/ (2008)
· Was Democrat Al Gore’s Texas campaign chairman 1988! Then Karl Rove recruited opportunistic Perry to switch parties so Perry could win Agricultural Commissioner as a Republican. Rick Perry is a Trojan Horse for statism cloaked in Tea Party rhetoric and Christian Bible talk buzzwords. Very cynical. (1988)
· Played politics with the death penalty case of Cameron Todd Willingham – Perry refused to give him a stay. Willingham had been convicted of murdering his family via an arson determination that was based on junk science. Even worse, Perry later removed 3 members of board of the Texas Forensic Science Commission that was investigating the case and put political pressure on the head of the panel.(2009)
· Defeated Justice Steven Wayne Smith – makes robo phone calls against most conservative Supreme Court judge in modern Texas history. Smith was the equivalent of Robert Bork, probably the best judge we had in Texas in 50 years. His crime was beating RINO, Xavier Rodriguez, an appointee of Rick Perry in a primary. Perry got in a funk and vowed to bring down Smith next time and he did. Rodriguez also made some pro-abortion rulings. (2004)
· Supports No Child Left Behind Act and Dept. of Education (Hey, is the federal government running your local school in the Constitution? Fine with Rick Perry.)
· Instituted state CHIP program for Texas!, a widely abused program and one more step to socialized medicine, more taxes and rationed healthcare. (Hey, is CHIP in the 10th Amendment?)
· Supports Sobriety Check Points! Unconstitutional trashing of YOUR 4th Amendment rights where everyone is pulled over with no probable cause and no reasonable suspicion. (Perry supported SB 298 bill) 2009
· Supports the Patriot Act – By now folks you should have figured out the Patriot Act is the criminal government nuking your 4th Amendment rights. Fine with Rick.
· Vetoes Texas Eminent Domain Bill – taking your land for his toll road schemes more important than signing property rights protection overwhelmingly passed by Legislature. (2007)
· Signs Hate Crimes bill — Attack on free speech and creates thought crimes, includes sexual orientation as a class! (2001)
· Governor for NINE years, then reads about the 10th Amendment a few years ago. Trying to piggy back on Ron Paul and the Tea Party movement. Completely insincere because for 9 years Perry never said an ill word about federal encroachments, No Child Left Behind, etc. (2009)
· Endorses liberal cross dresser and gun grabber Rudy Guiliani for President (2008) – tells Mike Huckabee I love you like a brother, but you can’t win so I am going with gun grabber Rudy Julie Annie, he’s a sure thing! The Bilderbergers said I can be VP if I grovel enough and am for toll roads, globalism, open borders, big government, big pharma and, of course, the Federal Reserve.
· Globalist bootlicker – Bilderberger toady (2007). For United Nations, NAFTA, CAFTA, Trans Texas Corridor.
· Token opposition to illegal immigration – probably because the illegals will be building all his toll roads!
· Does not stand up for elected State Board of Education every time it gets castrated by the liberals in the legislature Throws crumbs to conservatives on SBOE, but when they really need him, hides under desk, sticks fingers in ears. Did not veto SBOE redistricting map which was designed to castrate conservatives. (2011). Contact textbooks legend Donna Garner on this: email@example.com
· Texas Enterprise Fund – basically, Rick Perry’s slush fund for politically connected insiders, another WASTE of your tax dollars. Gave $20 Million to Country Wide Financial which went bankrupt. Many company executives who get access to this slush fund are – you guessed it – Perry contributors. Rick Perry has a massive cronyism problem.
· Supports $5 bar tax on every patron of a strip club – Wife Anita pushes this. “Wife” Anita on salary for $65,000/year at the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault and bar tax is their #1 legislative agenda item. TAASA receives state money already and wants to get grubby hands on bar tax expected to generate millions. Titty bar tax ruled unconstitutional by lower courts. (2010)
· Supported whopping $3 Billion Cancer BONDS, the Lance Armstrong cancer tax – more taxing, borrowing and spending. (2007). Perry is for Texas borrowing money to go into the cancer research business.
· Tries to intimidate FEMALE state trooper who pulls him over for speeding while he was lieutenant governor, telling her “Why don’t you just let us get on down the road?” as she was writing him a ticket. (1999)
· Tells a Houston tv reporter Ted Oberg “Adios, mofo.” (2005)
· Wants to use Texas Teacher and State Employee Retirement Money on risky TOLL ROADS! http://www.texasmonthly.com/blogs/burkablog/?p=4969ing
Source: 14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would be a Really, Really Bad president: – http://www.infowars.com/14-reasons-why-rick-perry-would-be-a-really-really-bad-president/
Vicente Fox thanks Perry for in-state tuition for illegals… and other information regarding the immigration situation.
Middle East doings..