Nigeria’s government on Wednesday denied claims that Boko Haram militants abducted 60 women and children from the country’s restive northeast, saying there was no evidence despite eyewitness testimony.

Government spokesman Mike Omeri told a news conference in Abuja that there was “nothing on the ground to prove any act of abduction, as reported”.

A local government official in the Damboa district of Borno, a vigilante leader and an area senator on Monday all said the women and girls, some as young as three, were taken during a raid on Kummabza village in the last week.

Read more


NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Get the latest breaking news & specials from Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew.

Related Articles


Comments