December 12, 2009
In order to keep the CIA created terror group al-Qaeda in the news as Obama prepares to send thousands of additional troops to Afghanistan, the corporate media is reporting today on Adam Gadahn’s profuse apology.
“Adam Gadahn, also known as Azzam the American, appeared in a 17-minute video released on Islamist online forums late Friday, offering condolences to the families of innocent people killed in al Qaeda attacks,” reports CNN.
“We express our condolences to the families of the Muslim men, women and children killed in these criminal acts and we ask Allah to have mercy on those killed and accept them as shohadaa (martyrs),” he says in the video.
“We also express the same in regard to the unintended Muslim victims of the mujahedeen’s operations against the crusaders and their allies and puppets, and to the countless faceless and nameless Muslim victims of the murderous crusades” in Afghanistan, Pakistan’s Waziristan regions and Swat Valley, and elsewhere, he said.
It is a rare example of al Qaeda offering condolences to the families of those killed in the group’s own attacks.
It is also a transparent effort to link the escalation in Afghanistan to a phony terrorist organization named after a mujahideen database and exploited for years now to convince millions of war-weary Americans that a cartoonish gaggle of patsies, mental deficients, and CIA operatives are a threat to U.S. national security.
Adam Gadahn, known by spook sponsored jihadis worldwide as “Azzam the American,” lived in Garden Grove, California, until he followed the call to make badly produced al-Qaeda (As-Sahab) videos. Gadahn’s grandfather was Dr. Carl K. Pearlman, a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County who sat on the the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League. Gadahn’s aliases are Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, and Yayah.
It was said he was killed last year when a U.S. military drone bombed a house where he was supposedly staying in a village called Khushali Torikhel, 12 kilometers south of Mir Ali town, in North Waziristan. It was later reported he escaped unscathed.
The house in Khushali Torikhel was owned by one Madad Khan who worked for the CIA. It appears the bombing was a set-up to kill Abu Laith al-Libi, a Libyan national and said to be an important al-Qaeda leader. If so, Khan paid dearly for his treachery — two of his wives and three of their children were killed in the attack.
Gadahn, the former death metal rocker from California, joins a long line of CIA patsies and tools:
- Vinnell bombing leader Khaled Jehani (worked for the CIA in Bosnia, Chechnya, and Afghanistan)
- USS Cole bomber Jamal al-Badawi (worked for the CIA in Bosnia)
- the mental case Zacarias Moussaoui (fought for the CIA in Chechnya)
- the notorious media darling Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (worked for the CIA in Bosnia) who in addition to supposedly materminding dozens of terror attacks is also accused of working with Ramzi Yousef on the Operation Bojinka terror plot (Yousef was recruited by the CIA and associated with the intelligence asset the Muslim Brotherhood).
- former head of Egyptian Islamic Jihad (an asset of the US-British intelligence penetrated Muslim Brotherhood) Ayman al-Zawahiri, sidekick of the late Osama bin Laden, a former CIA operative in Bosnia who received gobs of money from the CIA (he also had a free pass to come and go from the United States while on official CIA business)
- Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman, the “spiritual leader of the CIA-backed mujaheddin” (according to the Boston Globe) who was considered by the CIA and Special Forces officers to be “valuable asset” (until he was set-up and convicted for the World Trade Center bombings in 1993) and also flew around on the CIA’s dime
- the key player and former Grand Poobah of the CIA mujahideen operation in Afghanistan, Abdullah Azzam, the founder of Maktab al-Khidamat (the organization received hundreds of millions in U.S. dollars via the CIA) who was blown to bits prior to Osama’s ascension to the al-Qaeda throne. Azzam was also a frequent flier to the United States, land of the Great Satan.