Timothy N. Baldwin, JD.
April 26, 2010
In a recent article written by JB Williams entitled, “DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office,” Williams highlights some facts signaling that the federal government, the main-stream media and those closely related to both know that Barak Obama is ineligible to be the President of the United States of America under the U.S. Constitution.
Williams cites these facts in support of his assertion:
- Nancy Pelosi and the Democratic Party did not certify that Obama qualified to run as a candidate for President of the U.S., but only that Obama was the Democratic Party candidate;
- the news media previously and numerously referred to Obama as “Kenya-born” before he ran for President. Afterwards, “Kenya-born” was dropped;
- Obama has spent over 2 million dollars in hiding what they say exists (his birth certificate) and supposedly have in hand;
- the Justice Department is doing everything they possibly can to keep Americans from pursing Obama’s eligibility in court;
- federal judges have dismissed over 400 hundred court cases on Obama’s eligibility, ruling that these citizens do not have standing to know who is acting as President of the U.S.;
- Michelle Obama has described Barak’s home as being the country of Kenya;
Williams is not alone, of course, in the conclusion that Obama is an illegitimate President and that his illegitimacy is being covered up by Congress, the federal courts, those in the Republican and Democratic national parties and others. Ever since Obama campaigned for U.S. President, millions in America have raised his eligibility as a fundamental concern for the integrity of the U.S. Constitution and rule of law, all to no avail.
This article was posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 at 9:34 am