- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Officials: Boston Bombing Likely Carried Out By “Domestic Terrorist”
Posted By yihan On April 17, 2013 @ 5:52 am In Featured Stories,Old Infowars Posts Style,Tile | Comments Disabled
Tea Party organizer whose nephew was killed “angry” at unsubstantiated links to “right-wing”
Paul Joseph Watson
April 17, 2013
Officials investigating the Boston Marathon attack say early evidence suggests the culprit is likely to be a homegrown “domestic extremist,” leaving the path clear for the Obama administration’s political adversaries to be demonized as extremists.
Richard DesLauriers, the special agent in charge of the Boston FBI office, asserted, “The person who did this was someone’s friend, neighbor or coworker,” ruling out the possibility that the attack was carried out by foreigners who entered the United States.
Georgia Senator Saxby Chambliss, the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee, went further, telling reporters, “There are a lot of things that are surrounding this that would give an indication it may have been a domestic terrorist.”
Dutch Ruppersberger of Maryland, the top Democrat on the House intelligence, said the investigation was leaning towards the likelihood that the bombings were the work of a “lone wolf” extremist.
If the bomber turns out to be a stereotypical “right-wing extremist,” President Obama will likely follow the advice of a number of Democratic strategists who have openly invited acts of violence that Obama can exploit to push his big government agenda.
Despite zero tangible evidence so far indicating that the attack was carried out by an anti-tax protester or a “right-winger,” numerous personalities on the left have made the connection anyway.
– Just hours after the bombing, Michael Moore blamed the Tea Party for the tragedy, tweeting “2+2 =” followed by “Tax Day. Patriots Day.”
– A Salon.com opinion piece published last night entitled, “Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American,” expressed the desire that the “bomber ends up being a white anti-government extremist.”
– Former Bill Clinton advisor David Axelrod also hinted yesterday on MSNBC that the attack could have been a form of tax protest.
– A US Forest Service PR rep also took to Twitter to blame the bombing on the Tea Party, writing, “I fear nutty logic goes like this … Patriots Day. April 15. Tax Day. Bad government. Boston. Tea Party. Let’s show ’em.”
– Actor and comedian Jay Mohr blamed the bombings on the Second Amendment, tweeting, “What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change.”
This kind of rhetoric led statewide organizer for the Massachusetts Tea Party Carlos Hernandez to express his anger at opportunists milking the tragedy for political points scoring. Hernandez lost his 8-year-old nephew Martin Richard, who was the youngest victim of the bombing.
“I just hope the politicians don’t try to show up at the funeral,” said Hernandez. “If these guys try to use it as political crap, I might get arrested.”
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/officials-boston-bombing-likely-carried-out-by-domestic-terrorist/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.