- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Oslo Bombing: Why Would “Terrorists” Attack Near-Empty Office Building on Public Holiday?
Posted By kurtnimmo On July 22, 2011 @ 12:29 pm In Featured Stories,Old Infowars Posts Style | Comments Disabled
July 22, 2011
Daily Mail reports: Fortunately, it is a public holiday in Norway and the offices are less busy than a normal weekday.
Why would “terrorists,” who presumably want to kill as many people as possible, choose to bomb the building on a day when they know it will be almost empty?
Comment from a reader:
I’m from Norway and here are some little reported facts:
1) Fact: A person dressed as a cop has shot and killed at least 5 members of the youth organization of the governing labour party in their convention at Utøya. He is now captured.
Comment: Falske cops? These are professionals. The shootings happened at the same time as the explosion, but far, far away from each other (several houres + you have to take a boat to get to the island).
2) Fact: The explosion took place downdtown in the height of the holliday, with all the surrounding buildings (many important press, union and governmental buildings, including the labour party) being almost empty. At a normal day thousands would have been killed and wounded. Today, only a handful dead and wounded.
Comment: Why would terrorists choose a timing with less impact? Now, if this is a black-operation in order to influence opinion, it makes sense.
3) Fact: My friend’s father is a dynamiter blaster expert by profession. He has worked with explosions for 35 years. He noticed that the ground was raised so that the armouring which had been below the ground now lay above the ground. For this to happen the explosion have had to happen UNDER the ground, like if a gas tube had exploded (there was road/sewer work in the exact area for several days prior to this). When the ground is raised like this, as was apparant on the news, it can not have been a car bomb like the media speculates. People have been smelling sulphur all over downtown.
Comment: Who had the resources to get access underground? Not the fundamentalist simpleton, to be sure.
4) Fact: After less than one hour the police concluded that it was a “bomb”.
Comment: How can they have determined this so quickly? There has been complete chaos, people are evacuated and even corpses was not removed within an hour. How could they determine this so quickly? How could they rule out an accident in the gas pipes? This smells fishy.
I will continue to update here from Oslo if anything else suspicious pops up.
Friday, July 22, 2011
At least one of two explosions that rocked a Norwegian government building in Oslo today was result of a massive vehicle bomb, according to U.S. government sources on the scene.
Law enforcement officials told ABC News there were two blasts at the Norwegian capital and Norwegian news reported at least two people were killed. Several more were injured.
A government official told the BBC people were still trapped in the effected buildings.
The prime minister, whose office is in the building, survived the blast, a government spokesperson told The Associated Press.
Norway: Blast near prime minister’s office in Oslo
Friday, July 22, 2011
A large explosion has hit near government headquarters in the Norwegian capital Oslo.
The blast is thought to have caused damage to the offices of Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and a number of other official buildings.
Witnesses have said several people were injured in the incident in the centre of the city.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/oslo-bombing-why-would-terrorists-attack-near-empty-office-building-on-public-holiday/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.