- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Sheehan leads march to 9/11 suspect Dick Cheney’s house
Posted By aaron On January 18, 2010 @ 3:30 pm In Old Infowars Posts Style,September 11 | Comments Disabled
January 18, 2010
Cindy Sheehan organized a protest out in front of CIA Headquarters to protest the illegal drone bombings taking place. Afterwards, we went to Dick Cheney’s house to deliver this [see below]– listing suspicions of Dick Cheney’s involvement in 9/11. Oh let us count the ways…
SOME OF THE REASONS FOR SUSPICION DICK CHENEY
1. Belonged to an organization called the Project For A New American Century that recognized a “process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor."
2. Was the CEO of Halliburton. During his tenure there, he gave a speech at the Institute of Petroleum that said, "while many regions of the world offer great oil opportunities, the Middle East with two thirds of the world’s oil and the lowest cost, is still where the prize ultimately lies, even though companies are anxious for greater access there, progress continues to be slow."
3. Cheney was in command during the attacks of 9/11, and there are a multitude of inconsistencies regarding what he did that day. Especially concerning his involvement with our military’s response that morning.
4. Cheney aggressively fought against investigating 9/11. He resisted testifying before the 9/11 Commission until the bitter end. When he finally agreed to testify, he refused to do so publicly, under oath, no recordings or transcripts were allowed, only certain people were allowed in the room, and he had to be at George Bush’s side.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/sheehan-leads-march-to-dick-cheneys-house/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.