Hundreds of ISIS jihadists have already slipped into Europe and are preparing Paris-style attacks, with hundreds more on the way, according to a source that spoke to Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.
“The first wave is said to already have travelled to Europe. The second wave is still with the terror group in Syria – after having received training in a militant camp between Sinjar and Mosul in Iraq. The Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) confirms to Dagbladet that they are familiar with the information,” reports Dagbladet, Norway’s second largest newspaper.
The source, whose information has previously been proven accurate, told the newspaper that 300 jihadists were trained to carry out massacres in Europe. 28 lost their lives in Syria but 272 made it into Europe and have been “instructed to lay low.”
The second wave of jihadists numbers 150, with 112 having already received training in a militant camp between Sinjar and Mosul in Iraq before traveling to ISIS’ Raqqa stronghold in Syria where they are waiting to cross into Europe.
The first wave of terrorists, who were trained in Raqqa, consists of some who have been “completely brainwashed” in preparation for martyrdom suicide attacks, while another set has been “trained to plan attacks using handguns and suicide belts.”
As we previously highlighted, numerous jihadists, including some of the terrorists involved in the Paris massacre, have already exploited the “refugee” program to sneak into Europe.
Austrian police recently arrested two men who had been hiding amongst refugees at a migrant camp in Salzburg. The men, who entered Greece on fake Syrian passports, reportedly, “travelled with members of the terror cell that carried out the 13 November attacks that killed 130 people.”
A further three individuals who posed as “refugees” were also connected to the November 13 Paris attacks, including the mastermind behind the plot, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who brazenly revealed how he exploited the migrant red carpet to plot bloodshed.
Authorities also discovered images of ISIS flags and severed heads on the cellphones of hundreds of asylum seekers crossing into Norway.
An 18-year-old asylum seeker was recently arrested in the Netherlands after he reportedly told other refugees that he fought alongside Al-Qaeda and ISIS in Syria.
Earlier this month, a newly uncovered ISIS manifesto bragged about how the terror organization was planning on exploiting the refugee program to infiltrate jihadists into Europe and set up radicalized Muslim ghettos in major cities.
SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:
Follow on Twitter: Follow @PrisonPlanet