- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Statement From G-20 Summit: In English
Posted By admin On November 20, 2008 @ 3:20 pm In Globalism,Old Infowars Posts Style | Comments Disabled
Catherine Austin Fitts
Solari Real Channel
November 20, 2008
The Editor of Expresso in Portugal wanted my take on the recent G-20 communique. Here is my “translation” of the official statement:
1. Now that the growth of debt and derivatives bubbles has stalled, we are committed to using governmental-central bank mechanisms to cover the positions of any of the large private financial institutions whose profits are at risk due to their management of these bubbles and who can use this opportunity to squeeze and acquire smaller rivals at low cost.
|Inflation is a tool used by the bankers.|
2. Our commitment to use derivatives and market interventions to shift investment from the real economy and commodities into a paper economy is firm. We will continue to use centralized governmental mechanisms to subsidize and manage this process.
3. All of the organizations and players who reaped a fortune engineering the debt and derivatives bubbles will be allowed to keep their winnings.
4. We will use this period of consolidation to further centralize the global financial system by enforcing greater centralization of the standards, practices and control of enforcement and regulatory bureaucracies. This increased governmental centralization will be presented as the “fix” for our “problems.”
5. We will continue the move toward one world government and one world currency.
6. We are prepared to use coordinated inflation of global money supplies and fiscal stimulus to protect our control and positions.
7. We are committed to the Slow Burn (see my blog post on this subject).
8. This process will continue to be managed to protect large insurance and risk positions.
9. The net result will be to continue to exercise growing control over the real economy by a handful of private families and institutions designed to protect and grow intergenerational wealth.
G-20 are silent on the military and covert action that will be required to make this stick. They are also silent on how they are going to manage this much inflation. For example, the most recent figures from the St. Louis Fed indicate that the aggregate monetary base is growing at an annualized rate of almost 800%.
Watch for a new focus on “green investing” as the trick in all of this will be how to create new productivity when the absence of real prices mean there is no market to provide the necessary signals and financial incentives.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/statement-from-g-20-summit-in-english/
Copyright © 2015 Infowars. All rights reserved.