October 29, 2011
– A suicide car bomber killed 13 foreign troops in the Afghan capital Kabul on Saturday, the deadliest single ground attack in 10 years of war in Afghanistan.
“We can confirm that 13 International Security Assistance Force members have died,” said a spokesman for the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), giving no further details.
Earlier, a spokesman for the Interior Ministry said three civilians and a police officer had been killed in the attack.
This article was posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 8:46 am