- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
The Law Says Deport Piers Morgan
Posted By yihan On December 23, 2012 @ 9:10 am In Old Infowars Posts Style,Red Title Front Page,Tile | Comments Disabled
Why Infowars is calling for his deportation
December 23, 2012
A petition on the White House website calling for CNN host Piers Morgan to be deported is likely to reach 25,000 signatures, a benchmark that will mandate a White House response.
The petition, which was initiated by Infowars, states;
British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.
Infowars is calling for Morgan’s deportation for a number of very specific reasons.
- It’s one thing for an American citizen to ideologically assault and trash the Constitution, although odious such activity would be protected under the First Amendment, but Piers Morgan is a foreigner in a position of influence on prime time television. He is a foreign agent using his power to lobby for the constitutional rights of American citizens to be overturned.
- In response to Morgan’s claim about the First Amendment, James Taranto of the Wall Street Journal pointed to a transcript of Kleindienst v. Mandel, a 1972 U.S. Supreme Court ruling. It validated an effort by then attorney general Richard Kleindienst to refuse Marxist Belgian journalist Ernest Mandel entry into the country. The Court ruled that denying Mandel entry did not violate the First Amendment.
- If I was on British television every night calling for the Queen to be dethroned and kicked out on the streets, many British people would also call for me to be deported. Morgan is subverting the very foundation of American freedom, the second amendment.
- In joining with others like Mayor Bloomberg to lobby for Americans’ rights to be revoked and their property and birthright to be removed, Morgan is committing a clear act of subversion and should be deported. The fact that he is visiting with President Obama and posing for photos with him is also of grave concern.
- Morgan has ideologically aligned himself with other foreign agents in trashing the Constitution, including synthetic citizens like his CNN colleague Fareed Zakaria, the Communist Chinese government, and the Russian government (via state-controlled media).
- In other tweets, Morgan openly brags about how he is a foreign agent coming to conquer America.
- Piers Morgan’s claim that he had no knowledge of the phone hacking scandal has been described by Lord Justice Leveson as “utterly unpersuasive”. Morgan should be extradited back to Britain to face charges for his alleged involvement in the scandal.
- Public officials tasked with representing the interests of the American people have to swear an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution. In aggressively and repeatedly attempting to eviscerate that very Constitution, Piers Morgan has singled himself out as a threat to the liberties of the American people.
Although it’s likely that the White House will be forced to issue a glib response to the petition, we don’t think it’s likely that Piers Morgan will be deported. However, if all the media attention that has been focused on Morgan’s offensive and dangerous rhetoric serves as a reminder that foreigners have no business telling Americans what rights should and should not apply to them under the Constitution, then the White House petition will have been worth it.
Paul Joseph Watson contributed to this report.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/the-law-says-deport-piers-morgan/
Copyright © 2013 Infowars. All rights reserved.