April 2, 2013
Government agencies such as FEMA are allegedly teaching that the Founding Fathers should be considered terrorists.
Indeed, the government might consider you a potential terrorist if you take one of the following actions:
– Speaking out against government policies
– Protesting anything (such as participating in the “Occupy” movement)
– Questioning war (even though war reduces our national security; and see this)
– Having bumper stickers saying things like “Know Your Rights Or Lose Them”
– Taking pictures or videos
– Talking to police officers
– Writing on a piece of paper
– (Not having a Facebook account may soon be added)
And holding the following beliefs may also be considered grounds for suspected terrorism:
– Being frustrated with “mainstream ideologies”
– Valuing online privacy
– Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard
– Being “reverent of individual liberty”
– “Believe in conspiracy theories” (see this)
– “A belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack”
– “Supported political movements for autonomy”
– “Suspicious of centralized federal authority”
– “Fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
– Opposing surveillance
If the Founding Fathers were alive today, they would probably run afoul of all of these categories.
As such, they could very well end up indefinitely detained at Gitmo … or assassinated.