- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
How the DHS will be monitoring your Twitter and Facebook accounts
Posted By kurtnimmo On December 29, 2011 @ 8:38 am In Hot News | Comments Disabled
- Fake profiles used by Department of Homeland Security, says privacy group
- List of keywords flags ‘danger’ signal
- DHS may attempt to identify users from their accounts
- Keywords include ‘virus’, ‘drill’ and ‘illegal immigrant’
December 29, 2011
The Department of Homeland Security makes fake Twitter and Facebook profiles for the specific purpose of scanning the networks for ‘sensitive’ words – and tracking people who use them.
Simply using a word or phrase from the DHS’s ‘watch’ list could mean that spies from the government read your posts, investigate your account, and attempt to identify you from it, acccording to an online privacy group.
The words which attract attention range from ones seemingly related to diseases or bioweapons such as ‘human to animal’ and ‘outbreak’ to other, more obscure words such as ‘drill’ and ‘strain’.
The DHS also watches for words such as ‘illegal immigrant’.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/tweeting-the-word-drill-could-mean-your-twitter-account-is-read-by-dhs/
Copyright © 2013 Infowars. All rights reserved.