- Infowars - http://www.infowars.com -
Video: Syrian Teen-Rebels Hail 9/11 Attack
Posted By yihan On June 18, 2013 @ 5:59 am In Featured Stories,Old Infowars Posts Style,September 11,Tile | Comments Disabled
Al-Qaeda training camp recruits: “If they call me a terrorist, I will consider it an honor”
Paul Joseph Watson
June 18, 2013
A new video has emerged of teens at an Al-Qaeda camp in Syria undergoing military training and indoctrination as they sing songs glorifying the 9/11 attacks while vowing to topple President Bashar Al-Assad.
The clip shows the teens being transported to Al-Qaeda’s “Khalifa Youth Camp” in Al Bukamal, Syria before they are seen being trained to fire rounds at an image of Assad while surrounded with distinctive black Al-Qaeda flags which proclaim “Allahu Akbar” and “Islamic State of Iraq & Sham,” which represents the union between Al-Qaeda in Iraq and Syria.
The video shows the teens on a bus vowing that the “state of Islam … will vanquish Bashar and Bushra (Assad’s sister), the lowlifes and the infidels.”
The teens are then filmed partaking in a ceremony during which they swear allegiance to Abu Bakr al Baghdadi (the head of al Qaeda in Iraq) as well as Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri.
“We destroyed America with a civilian airplane,” the young Syrian rebels sing. “The World Trade Center was turned into rubble. The World Trade Center was turned into rubble.”
“If they call me a terrorist, I will consider it an honor,” the teens sing. “Our terror is blessed, a divine call. Our terror is blessed, a divine call.”
The video serves as yet another reminder that the Obama administration is directly aiding terrorists with its decision to arm the rebels with heavy weaponry. Despite efforts to differentiate between FSA militants and Al-Qaeda terrorists, the two groups have clearly merged into a single force.
- Jabhat al-Nusra is now the leading front line fighting force in Syria and is commanding the other rebel groups.
- In April, the head of Jabhat al-Nusra pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri.
- FSA rebels are defecting to Jabhat al-Nusra in droves.
- Immediately after the State Department declared Jabhat al-Nusra a terrorist organization, 29 different FSA rebel outfits pledged allegiance to the Al-Qaeda group.
- FSA rebels have vowed to “fight the U.S.” once they finish with Bashar Al-Assad.
- FSA rebels have been filmed burning US and Israeli flags on more than one occasion.
- FSA rebels have been filmed on previous occasions singing songs that glorify Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attacks.
- One FSA group even calls its fighting unit the “Osama Bin Laden” brigade.
- Another video shows FSA rebels chanting, “We are all with Osama bin Laden!”
- FSA rebels have voiced their desire to see the Al-Qaeda flag fly over the White House once the rebels are victorious across the region.
After being downplayed for well over a year, the reality that Al-Qaeda terrorists are leading the other rebel groups in Syria, and that the Obama administration is set to arm extremist radicals who will later pose a direct threat to American national security, is now widely accepted.
Even the Mayor of London Boris Johnson broke ranks with British Prime Minister David Cameron earlier this week to warn that there was no way to prevent such weapons reaching “Al-Qaeda-affiliated thugs” and that western powers would be “pressing weapons into the hands of maniacs”.
Article printed from Infowars: http://www.infowars.com
URL to article: http://www.infowars.com/video-syrian-teen-rebels-hail-911-attack/
Copyright © 2013 Infowars. All rights reserved.