Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones
October 4, 2012
Syria’s mortar attack that killed civilians inside Turkey will prove to be the final domino to fall in a coordinated effort to take down both Syria and Iran. It is part of a not-so covert war started more than five years ago following the invasion of Iraq and the occupation of Afghanistan.
A wider and far more deadly war is now coming into view as Iran gears up for an inevitable attack and the U.S. and its partners escalate proxy wars inside Iran and Syria and fan the flames of conflict in northern Africa.
The global elite and their corporate and bankster partners are determined to force on Iran the fate suffered by Iraq – more than a million killed and its civilian infrastructure decimated – and implement the globalist plan of balkanization and order out of chaos realized through never-ending sectarian and religious violence.
Evidence of the covert and not so covert war against Iran and other enemies in the Middle East abounds, as we note below:
“As a global-macro analyst, I am frequently asked if war with Iran will come and, if so, when,” writes Jim Rickards, a Wall Street economist and investment banker, wrote in February.
“My answer is that the war has already begun. It’s not a shooting war – yet. What the U.S. and Israel are now waging with Iran is what experts call unrestricted warfare. This is warfare that consists of sabotage, assassination, special operations, psychological operations, attacks on critical infrastructure, cyber warfare and – the most recent addition to the arsenal – financial warfare.”
A concerted effort aimed at undermining Iran began in earnest following the Iranian revolution in 1979, but escalated considerably during the Bush years and continues under Obama.
• The United States has spent millions funding militant ethnic separatist groups to cripple Iran. The CIA has worked closely with Kurds, Azeris, Ahwazi Arabs, and the Baluchis. “The latest attacks inside Iran fall in line with US efforts to supply and train Iran’s ethnic minorities to destabilize the Iranian regime,” Fred Burton, a former US state department counter-terrorism agent, admitted.
The support includes funding Jundallah, a Sunni and Baluchi group with links to al-Qaeda.
“The operations are controversial because they involve dealing with movements that resort to terrorist methods in pursuit of their grievances against the Iranian regime,” the Telegraph reported in February, 2007, during the Bush administration.
• In 2008, a story by journalist Seymour Hersh appearing in the July 7, 2008 issue of The New Yorker reported U.S. covert action plans against Iran involved extensive activity by the CIA, DIA and Special Forces.
• Israel’s Mossad and MEK have collaborated on terror attacks inside Iran and have worked together on assassinating Iran’s nuclear scientists. The MEK, short for Mujahideen e-Khalq, a violent Iranian militant group, is listed by the State Department as a terrorist organization, although Bush-era neocons have worked to change this designation. MEK claims it has killed 40,000 Iranians who support the government. The CIA has trained the group at a little-known base in Nevada.
• The war waged inside Iran continues under Obama. In April, Iran arrested a group of Israel-backed mercenary terrorists. In November, officials in the U.S. admitted the CIA is active inside Iran and stealth drones have made hundreds of trips into Iran, according to the Washinton Post.
• Israel has hinted it was behind a devastating explosion at a military base near Iran’s capital of Tehran in November. According to blogger Richard Silverstein, an Israeli source with extensive senior political and military experience provided an exclusive report that the explosion that killed 40 people was the work of the Mossad in collaboration with the MEK.
• The United States and the European Union have engaged in coordinated economic warfare against Iran and its national currency, the rial. “Iran’s rial plunged against the U.S. dollar in open-market trade on Monday, taking its loss in value over the past week to more than a quarter in further evidence that Western sanctions are shattering the economy,” Reuters reported last week. The Iranian currency has experienced considerable devaluation since banking sanctions were placed on the country.
• Syria and its Shiite ruling elite are also under attack. The New York Times and the establishment media admit that the Free Syria Army is a CIA proxy paramilitary group. In August, “President Barack Obama signed a secret order authorizing the CIA to aid Syrian rebels in attempting to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad. However, the order stopped short of allowing the CIA to provide lethal weapons,” Paul Joseph Watson writes for Infowars.com.
• A massacre in Houla, Syria, in May was the work of the FSA, according to eye witnesses. Despite evidence to the contrary, the establishment media continued to report the massacre was the work of Assad’s military. The FSA and its al-Qaeda affiliates stand accused of other war crimes and atrocities, activity routinely covered up or dismissed by the corporate media.
• In September, we reported on Turkey’s efforts to support the FSA and allow it to conduct military operations from its territory. Turkey is now poised to expand the war against its neighbor following the death of five civilians inside Turkey from a Syrian mortar attack.
“Turkey’s Parliament approved a motion Thursday that authorizes further military action against Syria,” the New York Times reports. The attack and Turkey’s response will be used by the United States and NATO to impose a no-fly zone over Syria similar to the one established in Libya.
The United States expressed “outrage” at the deadly shelling of a Turkish border village from inside Syria, according to the Christian Science Monitor, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon strongly condemned the attack on the border where the FSA is allowed to operate with impunity under the direction of the CIA and the Pentagon.
This article was posted: Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 9:58 am