White House in lockdown after smoke bomb threat


stuff.co.nz
January 18, 2012

The White House was locked down this afternoon as authorities investigated what appeared to be a smoke bomb that was tossed over the fence of the White House compound, a Secret Service spokesman said.

The device was tossed over the fence at one point when about 1,000 to 1,500 “Occupy DC” protesters were demonstrating outside the White House, Secret Service spokesman George Ogilvie said.

He said authorities were taking “appropriate measures to clear it.” He also said that a majority of the protesters had left the area and that there had been no arrests.

Read more


Infowars.com Videos:


Comments are closed.