Whole Foods top executives said they “made some mistakes” in a video posted to the company’s blog after an investigation in New York City claimed the high-end grocery chain consistently overcharges for prepackaged food.

“Straight up, we made some mistakes, we want to own that,” co-CEO Walter Robb said alongside co-CEO John Mackey.

The video was posted on the company’s blog and on YouTube earlier this week.

The New York City Department of Consumer Affairs released the results of an investigation on June 24 that alleged the area’s Whole Foods stores had consistently listed improper weights on prepackaged food, resulting in overcharges from 80 cents to nearly $15 an item. The department tested 80 product categories across the eight Whole Foods stores open at the time (one more has since opened).

Read more


NEWSLETTER SIGN UP

Get the latest breaking news & specials from Alex Jones and the Infowars Crew.

Related Articles


Comments