December 6, 2013
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has said it was behind an attack on Yemen’s defence ministry on Thursday that left 52 people dead.
The group’s media arm, al-Malahim, said the ministry complex in Sanaa had been targeted because US unmanned drones were being operated from there.
The attack saw a suicide bomber ram an explosives-filled car into the main gate before gunmen launched an assault.
Fight against the globalists with one of nature's greatest essentials. Survival Shield X-2 is now back in stock at 60% off!