America has been seized by an executive dictatorship
Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson
December 17, 2013
History has witnessed almost every kind of dictatorship imaginable, but what Americans are facing in the 21st century is a form of totalitarianism so pernicious that it is able to camouflage its unified agenda behind a veil of contrived partisan politics that tricks people into believing they have choice and freedom, when in reality the entire country and the office of president has been seized by a cabal of corporate looters.
This cabal manufactured Brand Obama just as they will manufacture future presidents as mere figureheads for Totalitarianism 2.0 – a new form of tyranny which places large corporations and military-industrial complex titans above the law with diplomatic immunity, while exploiting the office of president to achieve a fusion of corporate and state dictatorship via executive fiat.
“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can ‘throw the rascals out’ at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy.” Georgetown University Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope.
The office of president is now merely a rubber stamp for the machinations of a global elite that rule the world through secret societies, private organizations, think tanks and huge transnational corporations, all of which combine to form the “military-industrial complex” and the “technological elite” that Eisenhower warned Americans about in his farewell speech over 50 years ago, the same special interests Barry Goldwater outed during his presidential campaign.
“The Trilateralist Commission is international…(and)…is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateralist Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power – political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical.” Barry Goldwater.
These special interests could not have successfully consolidated executive power without the aid of the mainstream media in covering it all up, keeping Americans distracted, deluded and decadent, as arch-elitists like David Rockefeller set about their business.
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years….It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.” David Rockefeller.
Rockefeller himself even bragged that he was “guilty” and “proud” of being part of “a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States” in his own book.
“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure–one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” David Rockefeller, Memoirs.
Easily the most impressive marketing campaign in the history of mankind, enthusiastically sold by the corporate media which Rockefeller thanked, was the manufacturing of Brand Obama. While Obama, a constitutional law scholar, vowed to reverse the constitutional train wreck that was the Bush administration and restore America’s global image, the cabal who put him in office planned to use that cloak of empty promises to achieve the exact opposite.
As Jon Pilger warned shortly after Obama was elected, “President Obama does one thing and brand Obama gets you to believe another. This is the essence of successful advertising. You buy or do what the advertiser wants because of how they make you feel…. and so you are kept in a perpetual state of childishness.”
This “perpetual state of childishness” still dominates many on the political left nearly five years after Obama took office. Millions of Americans remain under the delusion that Obama is fighting against an obstructionist Congress as he tries in vain to fix the country. In reality, the media has invented the myth of an obstructionist Congress in an effort to justify and legitimize Obama’s dictatorial crusade against the Constitution as he continues to enrich the executive branch with unbridled power.
Examples of how totalitarianism 2.0 has been expanded under Obama are innumerable.
– After failing to pass gun control measures via Congress, Obama has vowed to savage the 2nd Amendment through executive orders as part of an end run around the right to keep and bear arms. This agenda stems from a March 2011 White House meeting when Obama promisedto launch a sneak attack against the 2nd Amendment “under the radar”.
– The Obama administration, as part of its pursuit to “bankrupt” the coal industry, has used the EPA to shut down coal-fired plants across the country, driving up prices for consumers and increasing America’s dependence on foreign oil. This assault on the free market has been achieved via arbitrary and extra-legal “regulations” invented by the EPA in the name of halting global warming, which is a completely fraudulent hoax. However, Obama has provided his corporate backers like General Electric with waivers so that they are exempt from the regulations.
“The great concern I have for this body [Congress] is that it is not only being circumvented, but it is also being denied the ability to enforce its inherent powers. … [T]he president is outside the line, but it has to go before a court, and a court has to grant review, and that’s where we have the most serious constitutional crisis I have viewed in my lifetime. And that is, this body is becoming less and less relevant.” George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley.
– After passing the Affordable Care Act, Obama moved to selectively enforce provisions of the law completely outside the purview of Congress, a totally unconstitutional move that sets the precedent of rendering Congress virtually irrelevant.
“If the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they.” Michael Cannon, Cato Institute.
– After Congress rejected the DREAM Act, Obama moved to allow illegal immigrants brought into the United States by their parents to be exempt from law enforcement actions, a power grab characterized by Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) as an “unprecedented level” of executive fiat.
“Congress had a chance to provide a path to citizenship for children and they refused to do so. So Congress refused to act and the president substitutes his judgment for Congress’s and does by executive fiat what the legislative branch refused to do.” Rep. Trey Gowdy.
– Obama has brazenly undermined the power of Congress by insisting his authority came from the United Nations Security Council prior to the attack on Libya and that Congressional approval was not necessary. “I don’t even have to get to the Constitutional question,” said Obama. This is an act that “constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution,” according to Congressman Walter Jones.
– Obama ignored Congressional rejection of the cybersecurity bill and instead indicated he will pursue an unconstitutional executive order.
– Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act which includes provisions that permit the abduction and military detention without trial of U.S. citizens, violating Habeas Corpus. Despite Obama claiming he would not use the provisions to incarcerate U.S. citizens, it was his administration that specifically demanded these powers be included in the final NDAA bill.
“This is precisely the kind of egregious distortion of justice that Americans have always ridiculed in so many dictatorships overseas. A great man named Solzhenitsyn became the hero of so many of us when he exposed the Soviet Union’s extensive gulag system. Is this really the kind of United States we want to create in the name of fighting terrorism?” Congressman Ron Paul.
– Obama violated Article II of the Constitution by using signing statements as part of his executive usurpation of power.
“The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he’s not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He’s becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in every single branch.” Jonathan Turley.
– Obama violated the Constitution’s Takings and Due Process Clauses when he bullied the secured creditors of automaker Chrysler into accepting 30 cents on the dollar while politically connected labor unions and preferential others received better deals.
– Obama has violated federal law by overseeing a cover-up surrounding Operation Fast and Furious, the transfer of guns to Mexican drug cartels direct from the federal government.
– Obama has aided America’s enemies, violating his oath, by sending funds to insurgents in Syria who are being commanded by Al-Qaeda terrorists.
This isn’t a partisan issue, it isn’t a matter of left versus right. This is about how the office of president itself has been seized by corporate interests who have wrecked the Constitution while the figure of president himself has been replaced by nothing more than a teleprompter reading sock puppet.
Only by embracing the true understanding of the fact that the government is completely illegitimate and withdrawing our consent en masse can we as Americans successfully put the country back on the right course and turn the cabal that currently rules the nation into a relic of history to be reviled in the same context as the onerous totalitarian systems of decades and centuries beforehand.