NBC Los Angeles
July 22, 2012
More than a 20 people, including some teenagers, suffered respiratory irritations and burn injuries Saturday evening after exposure to “theatrical fog vapor” at a pre-party for the Teen Choice Awards in Hollywood, a city fire official said.
Witnesses said the incident at the Avalon Hollywood resulted in chaos, calling to mind for a panicked moment Friday’s shooting massacre at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo.
The incident was reported at 6:04 p.m. at 1735 N. Vine St. (map), Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department said.
The Reopen America Back to School Special is now live! Earn double Patriot Points on our hottest items!