A teenage boy who died after drinking three caffeinated drinks in less than two hours had no pre-existing heart problems, a coroner has said.
South Carolina student Davis Cripe had drunk a large Mountain Dew (a fizzy citrus drink), a latte from McDonald’s and an energy drink in the two hours before he collapsed.
It was ruled that the student died after his heart fell out of rhythm due to the amount of caffeine ingested into his system over such a short period of time.
Schoolmates at Spring Hill High had said the 16-year-old had “chugged” the large bottle of energy drink before becoming ill during a lesson.
By the way, people who know what's coming are taking advantage of our healthy & delicious storable food!